3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nogano 18.03.22 09:21 pm

How to Get the Perfect Ending (Call of Duty: Black Ops 2)

Hello everyone, after completing the game, I had such a question, how can I still achieve the perfect ending ?! To stay Alive everyone (Woods, Harper, Karma, Alex Mason) saw a video on YouTube, but I didn’t find how to achieve such an ending, tell me, who knows ...

PS yes, and another question, what will happen if you kill the Admiral, this will affect ending?
44 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dakota 18.03.22

Mason survived and did not reunite with his son, they showed only the meeting of the old people, then the escape of Menedes and the murder of the cripple, maybe it’s for the best, what for such a father who left and disappeared for no one knows where for twenty years ...

A
Alexander Batorshin 18.03.22

to achieve the best ending you need: do not kill Kravchenko in the mission old wounds, in the mission time and fate find documents about the CIA, go through all the missions for the strike group, in the mission the fallen angel write down all three important data and prevent Harper from burning his face, in the mission karma kill defalco, in the mission suffer as I shoot at the target in the legs as it is Alex Mason, in the Achilles mission we kill Harper so that the Arab in the Odyssey mission protects Chloe and in the same mission we do not shoot Briggs, in the Doomsday mission we capture Menendez

A
Alexander Batorshin 18.03.22

if we kill menendez then cordis di will start a riot

S
Shomron 09.07.22

Mr_Dude090
Ah, here's the thing. And I scored on the group. I'm sitting and thinking with what fright Woods is in the next world, and Menendez made a barbecue out of himself.