3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Katanar 18.03.22 09:30 pm

What games of all time do you think are the most overrated?

What popular games that were, do not deserve the ratings and attention that they received?
9 Comments
Sort by:
E
Evil in the flash 18.03.22

Cyberpunk 2077

L
Loken 18.03.22

Any that has a press rating higher than user ratings on metacriticism.

K
Katanar 18.03.22

Loken
Here the question is about the personal opinion of the users of the playground, and not who evaluated it on other sites)

S
Space Turkey 18.03.22

Cyberpunk 2077, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, Ubisoft knockoffs, PlayStation exclusives.

P
Position 18.03.22

The whole series of Souls and their "offshoots" are good games, far from being masterpieces.
The Mass Effect series is mediocre as role-playing games (and the first one is in terms of gameplay), although they are well-written in places and delivered well.
Dragon Age: Inquisition - in recent years, this shame has been over-praised, in my memory the worst role-playing game from big-budget games.
Fallout 4 is not a fallout, but a sims in a post-nuclear world with a disgusting scenario.
Old games of the Shin Megami Tensei series - the elitism of the series is extremely overestimated, no matter what they say, Persona touches on more complex topics.

r
requiemmm 18.03.22

The Witcher 3 is heavily corrupted by the hacky world outside the cities and the mechanics of damage penalties in the spirit of WoW.
The Final Fantasy series is downright boring. The gap between the story clips is huge, and the grind, during which the characters are not even thrown around with replicas in every game, manages to get bored to the point of impossibility by about half the game. Again, there are usually some things in the game that you can only get if you follow the guide and know exactly what lies where and when, which implies a second playthrough, and the game is absolutely linear and I don’t know how to stubbornly to pass her twice, for a sword or a spirit, at the cost of hundreds of hours of grinding.
Mario. Yes, yes, a legend for which Ninka's Sonderkommandos are ready to kill dissenters all over the world, a monument to brutalized capitalism ... a primitive dull craft that has spread all over the world in a hundred variants.
Skyrim. Tell me honestly, what is Skyrim without mods? Useless skills, poor balance, creepy faces of characters and thousands of bugs. The whole game is under the motto "Listen, darling, do it yourself, I'll write it off for football, nimagu."
Games Larian, already from Divan Divanich. The corporate handwriting of the office is simple, in each game there are extremely unpleasant moments that were obviously intentionally added to it. You can have a good story, quests, dialogues, character models, but as soon as it comes to the gameplay, every game has some kind of shit that infuriates, to the point of gnashing of teeth. By the way, Obsidian works on a similar principle, but they have at least technical problems, well, that's understandable, a good programmer, in the true sense of the word, is a rarity and worth its weight in gold. Larian seems to have a special person on staff who spoils initially good games.

M
MunchkiN 616 18.03.22

I think the unique games that are given in favor of owning one or another platform, especially when you don’t have it, and among these games it’s worth living such overpriced games.
I just can’t understand the hype and comprehend around Skyrim and the Witcher 3 not long before the release and during the release. they were definitely good games but they got a lot of active fans. it is possible because I had played many games by that time, and these were someone's first such games.

P
Pravdarub 18.03.22

If you look at the baked ones, then cyberpunk, the entire TES series could not go through a single part. Wildly boring. From the console, the last of the assholes.
In general, any masturbation in the style of games from yubikov is greatly overrated. They don’t know how to do openworld in games, they don’t know how. Also, I don't like the siphon of the night. Yes, the music is not bad, but the game is boring.

d
dayaache 26.03.22

some people think genshin is overrated but it's not...i think genshin is the best game. check gensha trailers. they are top (https://shr inke.me/eE20i trailer) remove the space in the link I don’t know why you can’t link