3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Doberman 26.03.22 02:00 pm

Ladder will finally start in the remaster (Diablo 2)

On April 28, finally, there will be a ladder.
There is a proposal to gather a party, or maybe more than one, to defend the honor of the country and peg on the bourgeois ladder)
We have been playing and training for this for 15 years, this is our chance!
99 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sweety_Mustard 11.05.22

3m3m
so standard practice is for a bowl of rice. I played mmoshka - there the cheliks were blown up right in shorts from the utrevas, the current was doshik on the go and swinging to the fullest - then he passes the baton.

f
finish eating the survivo 11.05.22

ninada wrote:
Meanwhile, on pg
Multivin. Always a full party.

D
Doberman 11.05.22

ninada
and there are about 300k players per week, judging by the ladder ;D

D
Doberman 11.05.22

3m3m
regular parties for 7 people, there is a healthy, well-organized conference, there are dozens of people who want to play in the top party. he swung right now 99 as a result of 138 hours.

J
Jovie Jov 11.05.22

3m3m wrote:
how eto vozmojno? ego vika4ivala tima iz 20+ 4elovek nonstopom 24/7 pohodu
ny ochevidno chel kajdie 5 sec zahodil na 8ppl snap kill diablo, tak kak y nego bylo 35+ tel v konfe

P
PROBAtw 24.05.22

PROBAtw#21985
Discord senkabh#3115
Please add ♥️
While I'm playing xc, the market hasn't sunk yet

3m3m 24.05.22

PROBAtw
opa, q prob, ti wo v d2r vorvalsa?) mne 4eto ne zawel remaster (

[
[_JENKA_] 24.05.22

3m3m
why didn't he come to you? amka's face?))

P
PROBAtw 24.05.22

3m3m

I came in, it’s normal to play, an old acquaintance with whom they played in the CS also plays, the economy is normal, though only for xc
😂 I’m saving up capital, I’ll collect pvp chara later, plus there are updates on skills, in short, it’s like a d2 fan for me)
Although with cheaters there, of course, a bida
There, the barb was busted, I run for him, I clean the grass, the clone is weak there, I recently killed him with a barb, almost 5k hp, the flight is normal 😃

3m3m 24.05.22

PROBAtw
da net privi4nogo 4atika, vse igraut v opene kak boti mol4at, sky4no vobwem!)

D
Doberman 24.05.22

PROBAtw
accept requests, how will you drive on the software -- wellcum

D
Doberman 24.05.22

PROBAtw
and what are the cheats? I've only seen analogues of firk codes.

D
Doberman 24.05.22

3m3m
so you're just a chathero, not a player anymore, it's all good for the players, but you can take a shit in the chat and on hbr ;D

D
Doberman 24.05.22

By the way, Olya sends her regards to Firka, Rivne and Azmodan.
How are you guys doing d2r?

T
T Fox 24.05.22

Dobermn
He's talking about bots, most likely. They are baryzhat there for every taste. But the norms of the firkoprog would be useful to me. If there is a proven option, then share, please.

S
Sweety_Mustard 24.05.22

Dobermn
is so strange to see Enno with glasses and a beard...

P
PROBAtw 24.05.22

T-Fox
Yes

D
Doberman 30.05.22

T-Fox,
I've never seen a single one, unlike the original.
in HP come in, firka to discuss.

T
T Fox 30.05.22

Dobermn
Yes, they don't hide it there. On zhsp tin how the chela who created the petition was hated, so that the blizzies began to fight with, well, you understand.
Well, the trade was visible in the first couple of weeks. From time to time, boys appeared who were looking for 10 sets of shaks, merku guns, 10 hot packs, 10 guides, arahs, peppers, amulets, rings, etc. Like to make a lot of the same characters.

D
Doberman 30.05.22

T-Fox
there were a lot of jokes there in the first days of the season, yes, but right now every week there are updates and they cut it all out. I even saw dupes there.
with codes, too, by the way, they all do not plow after each update, blizzy for once do something.