3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Doberman 26.03.22 02:00 pm

Ladder will finally start in the remaster (Diablo 2)

On April 28, finally, there will be a ladder.
There is a proposal to gather a party, or maybe more than one, to defend the honor of the country and peg on the bourgeois ladder)
We have been playing and training for this for 15 years, this is our chance!
99 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bitard 30.05.22

T-Fox wrote:
Periodically there were punks who were looking for 10 sets of shaks, merku guns, 10 hot packs, 10 guides, arahs, peppers, amulets, rings, etc.
lol. that is, in general, insolently already
Dobermn wrote:
blizzy for once do something,
they don’t do anything. the whistle and fakes were wound up, and the boot screens were left for 5-10 seconds.

p
pirya 30.05.22

Well, did you cheat your clothes? Who is ready for pvp, tv ladder - write in pm.

3m3m 30.05.22

Dobermn
da negde tam posratsa, vse mol4a igraut

p
pirya 02.06.22

And here are the jokes on hbr: someone alone (hoster) creates a game, for example baal001, but if you create the next game baal002 yourself, it will immediately pour out of it, because. they have something in their heads that only the hoster can create a game)
And another joke, impudence is through the roof: at the end of the hbr, when the baal needs to be killed, then the celiks are poured from the party and create their own from 3-4 cheliks. Well, I immediately throw the host in the next game and write: left party = host.
And it's also fun in the game duels - Alyoshka is already running around running around, attacking and falling without go :D fun in general ..

S
Sweety_Mustard 02.06.22

pirya wrote:
they have something in their head
collective mind, however, one for all)
Without go, this is the norm - the same thing happens in pg in pvp, it's fun.

D
Doberman 02.06.22

pirya
sucks to be a noob and play only in public, in a word :(

p
pirya 02.06.22

Dobermn
And you, as always, will not be able to prove the opposite

D
Doberman 02.06.22

pirya
you yourself did a great job above.
and at the start of the season, when he himself could not even get to hell without the help of locals.

p
pirya 02.06.22

Dobermn It's
clear - as always you're roostering. As a non-pvp creature, I'll tell you a secret - in the game, open pvp is always created by three games: duel, duels and duelz. No, well, maybe you have your own anonymous circle and you play hamachi pvp (in quotes) :D
Will someone translate what doberok wanted to say or is it just me that I don’t understand?

N
N.DF 02.06.22

Time passes, even Diabla changes, but the dispute between Doberman and Piraeus remains unchanged 😄

B
Bitard 02.06.22

N.DF

D
Doberman 02.06.22

pirya
I don’t want to just remind you how many games you leaked to me, again about the thrown jah and the run you’ll start crying instead of me)

Keep on thinking that you know how to play pvp and that you’ll find at least one opponent there in the open)
5 years as about pvp nobody on servers doesn’t agree, if you are not in pvp confs, then you should think if it was worth it hiha :D

D
Doberman 02.06.22

N.DF
I go to the forum only to see his rofls, there is no one else left (

D
Doberman 12.06.22

In recent days, I’ve been going to gamble already with the main goal to see new chips in Firka analogue codes, there are some new cool features every day, waste ;D

3m3m 12.06.22

Dobermn
4e za fi4i rasskajy

D
Doberman 12.06.22

3m3m
come in pm

0b256 30.06.22

Dobermn
there to get on the ladder you need to buy a game?

D
Doberman 30.06.22

0b256
Yeah, but this is a problem from Russia right now.

I
Immense 30.06.22

Normally, you understand the Diablo 2 cheats and here, of course, you played without them.