3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saa0891 26.03.22 02:01 pm

Game Experience (GhostWire: Tokyo)

As I understand it, the game forum will be almost dead, but whoever decides to buy a new game from Tango Gameworks, write your impressions in the topic. It’s sad of course that Tango Gameworks didn’t make a continuation of The Evil Within or another game but with the same atmosphere and mechanics, did would have pre-ordered at the start, but they did something completely new, and quite specific.
25 Comments
Sort by:
Y
YouCantStopMe 26.03.22

DarkWorker
same hat =(

R
Ryzen2022 26.03.22

Give saves from chapter 5

Y
YouCantStopMe 26.03.22

updated nvidia firewood, fps drops disappeared)

M
MLShadow 05.10.22

The beginning was intriguing and walks around virtual Tokyo with its micro-boxes built by Ravshan and Jamshut were interesting, but after half an hour it became clear that the "open world" in the form of a part of the city was another monotonous dummy created to stretch time, and side tasks were short and numerous and only a Japanese lover of urban horror stories can arouse interest, so I dropped them somewhere by 1/3. But in general, this is a very depressing game, I can’t even remember the last time I played something like this, because its whole essence lies in death and its irreversibility, it is constantly pumping both in the plot and in the side effects, everyone around lost someone , and then they themselves died, he and his partner also lost all their loved ones, and the villain is no exception. In general - pitch darkness,

A
Andrey Taler 20.01.23

Crap. The game is beautiful, unusual world and generally good potential, but the implementation is below the plinth. The combat, like the enemies, is boring. The atmosphere, which I suspect is supposed to be creepy and tense, is very depressing and gets you down mentally. Management is stiff. The world seems to be full of all sorts of jokes, but it's all empty. Another game on which they did not try.