3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zahardoma123 26.03.22 02:01 pm

Terrible lags with a good system (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands)

in the game 30-50 fps on low settings, on ultras 30 i5-9400
16 gb ram ssd 1tb asus tuf gaming 1660super
15 Comments
Sort by:
R
RPOCLABB 26.03.22

Well, firstly, this is a game from Ubisoft, so you need to understand that optimization in their games is as lucky, more often everything is bad than good.
Well, the only thing you should pay attention to is that in the recommended games they require i7, and you have i5, but in terms of GHz your version without boost mode is only 2.9, and in the recommended ones it is written that a minimum of 3.5 is needed
. So 30-50 FPS is normal. Since exactly 2.5 GHz is just stated in the minimum requirements.

PS: You can raise the boost mode up to 4.10 GHz, but as far as I know, this means that the load will be maximum, and if so, then the processor life will be less than the idea *.

*-I didn’t use the boost mode, so I just expressed my assumption on the experience of working with any technique, I’ll forgive those who understand this to give clarifying information [Both the author of the post and me for the sake of personal interest]

PS: I can’t say anything about the assembly, but as for me, at the current time you won’t be able to play modern games at 60 frames, a maximum of 30-40 and how lucky.

D
Dakini 26.03.22

In fact, your 6-core should be taken out, put intel turbo boost 2.0. I periodically turn on this game on i7 2600k at high fps settings of 60. A year ago I turned it on on i5 2500k, too, there were no problems with fps, especially since your video is good. And do you have the latest version of the game?

p
papakarlos 26.03.22

the game is crooked just
2070s, RAM at 2400 at 256bit and 6 cores at 3930k at 4.2GHz also in places drawdowns up to 40, at 1920-1080 but the truth is that the graphon is all to its fullest.
At the same time, I monitor the percent and vidyaha - the maximum short-term load is 50% percent, 90% vidyaha
all the rest of the time in the game 40% percent, 70% vidyaha
So you see such an optimization.

l
lapwing mouse 26.03.22

PapaKarloS
Try a face. Everything plays great there. Pirate has not been updated for a long time, so there may be jambs. Here is a vidos of a familiar chela. His percent is old, but the game is going great.

l
lapwing mouse 26.03.22

PapaKarloS Your Vidyaha
sags a lot because of the process.

p
papakarlos 26.03.22

MOSHIVURIA chibis wrote:
The pirate has not been updated for a long time, it was
recently broken, the latest version, the litsukha works no better, it was checked but not for me

p
papakarlos 26.03.22

MOSHIVURII lapwing wrote:
Vidyaha you have because of the prots strongly squanders.
hardly, all the main time in the game, even in a helicopter hovering over villages with a bunch of people 60fps.
And sometimes suddenly, without a heavy load on the percent and vidyahu BAM! and a few seconds 45-50 fps
game on ssd

D
Dakini 26.03.22

MOUSE CHIBIS
I can say with confidence that the latest version of the pirate works perfectly, no glitches, no freezes, no slowdowns, I don’t constantly monitor FPS, but including bandy cam it shows 60 on a system of wines 10 i7 2600k, 16gd, gtx 1650 at high graphics settings. With a mod from 1st person, the game just gets a new life.

l
lapwing mouse 26.03.22

PapaKarloS
And in other games, how are things with this process and video? GOST Rekun Breakpoint tried to check?

l
lapwing mouse 26.03.22

Dakini
One of these days I'll have a look at my place, what kind of business is in the Waylands. I'll check for Win 10.

p
papakarlos 26.03.22

MOSHIVURII lapwing wrote:
And in other games, how are things with this process and vidyakha? GOST Rekun Breakpoint tried to check?
there is no breakpoint, but when they let me play for free for a while, everything was fine, it went better, although the video was a different 1070 graphics settings, I don’t remember already.
there is a division, it's going great.
it's like with GTA 5 so far, if everything is for the whole, then in places there are drawdowns of up to 40, although the percentages and video cards are finally not loaded.

v
vovangt4 26.03.22

PapaKarloS
Breakpoint goes better than the wilds, the latest update (on license) messed up the performance, along with the fact that they removed the tasks with the predator

z
zahardoma123 03.04.22

Dakini
latest steam version

z
zahardoma123 03.04.22

Dakini
how to put it?

z
zahardoma123 03.04.22

Dakini
when I turned on the frequency of 3.5, it works exactly until the moment I turn on the game