3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lapwing mouse 26.03.22 02:01 pm

Optimization (Syberia: The World Before)

These are the games, guys, and should be the projects of the year !!!! We all remember the previous three parts very well! A sort of brain Dark Souls! A riddle on a riddle, a rebus after a rebus) For what a thrill when you guess them yourself, without the help of Google! A new part about my legendary Keika Wok came out)), and I forgot something about it. I thought that the developers would never again release a furious brain new part. Coincidence? I do not think. I hope this part will give you the full sweat again, like the previous parts on riddles. I love detective projects - secrets, intrigues, investigations) As for optimization and graphics: On a solid four. The game is going well. But few graphic settings. There is no dlss to improve the quality of the picture, as, for example, in God of War and Control, where when dlss is activated, the quality of the textures only gets better. The graphonium itself is worthy of a game of this genre. Here he plays a secondary role. A corn ultraviolet graphon would be out of place here. Finally, a game has appeared that will let me get out of GTA5 online at least for a while!
Play as intended, play until you pass out, solving awesome hardcore puzzles! Rushed!!!!!!!!!!

41 Comments
Sort by:
C
Champion-HL 26.03.22

As for dlss. In theory, it is unprofitable for nividia, because these "free" shots will inevitably lead to a drop in sales of top cards - why pay more?

C
Champion-HL 26.03.22

What Windows was the game recorded on?

M
Max P 26.03.22

MOUSE lapwing
And why does this game need DLSS?

C
Champion-HL 26.03.22

Max P
because not everyone has cool vids, especially now

M
Max P 26.03.22

Champion-HL
So DLSS works only in 2000 and 3000 series, and there are no weak videos there.

C
Champion-HL 26.03.22

Max P
Ah yes.
It's bad that hairworks was not brought into the game, the hair against the background of very high-quality faces looks rude

C
Champion-HL 26.03.22

Did everyone notice the massive drop in performance at the moment of the escape when Kate gets on the bike and starts it up?

C
Champion-HL 26.03.22

MOUSE lapwing
Not far, somewhere in an hour and a half from the start of the game
Let me guess - you have a 120> Hz monitor?

D
Denis Kyokushin 26.03.22

MOSHIVURIA lapwing Freezes
on HDD:

c
canteexnik 26.03.22

Yes, it seems to be normal with optimization, there were rare bugs, the same eleks 2 is worse than shol with the 2010 schedule, and here the graphon was brought in and the plot

01001000 01101001 26.03.22

Denis Kyokushin
There is the same place in the video of MOSHIVURIA lapwing, it coincides with yours.
Spoiler
A noticeable drawdown in the loading of the processor and the video card. Does the SSD work ok?

D
Denis Kyokushin 26.03.22

01001000 01101001 I didn’t try it on SSD, but it will be interesting. Especially
, the moment on the steps. There is a specific frieze twice . But there will be time, I will download Elex 2 and post it.

01001000 01101001 26.03.22

Denis Kyokushin
Everything is sad there - and the vidyuha is boiling, and the percentage of 40% of the load, and the RAM with a reserve of 19GB. Corridor, the game on the cut scenes is built, and there it loads, bless you. Even the open world horizon looks much more adequate.

M
Marsj 26.03.22

In Siberia, good optimization. Remember The Medium with terrible optimization.

C
Champion-HL 26.03.22

And in my moment of approach to the steps, the computer reboots !!!!

D
Denis Kyokushin 26.03.22

01001000 01101001
01001000 01101001 wrote:
Everything is sad there
In Elex 2?

C
Champion-HL 26.03.22

In general, I noticed a strange feature of the game - when the video card is far from being fully loaded, for some reason it heats up as if it is loaded quite heavily - my 3060Ti heats up with an average load of 50-60% in the game (ultra settings, FHD, lock at 75 fps) up to 60-66 degrees, and up to this temperature it heats up in all other games when loading at least 80-90% (at 100% load, the heating does not exceed 70 degrees). Has anyone monitored a similar situation?

D
Denis Kyokushin 26.03.22

MOUSE lapwing 01001000
SSD Siberia did not give anything:

C
Champion-HL 26.03.22

Denis Kyokushin
He shouldn't have given anything. This is the problem of the game engine itself, as I understand it. During these strong lags, when I climb the stairs, the computer stupidly crashes into a reboot. This is despite the fact that any stress tests of the CPU calmly pass, GPU, RAM and PSU, and any other games are stably played at 100% video load. Apparently, you will have to wait for patches / firewood, otherwise the situation cannot be corrected

C
Champion-HL 26.03.22

No one has yet figured out how to turn off intro videos? Deleting or renaming video filescreating empty files with the same names gives only infinite black screen on startup