3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
canteexnik 26.03.22 02:23 pm

Game Impression! (Syberia: The World Before)

Share your opinion about the game, what you liked and what not!
26 Comments
Sort by:
S
SkrepcheZaVR 26.03.22

Does the game have DX 12 and how to enable it?

C
Champion-HL 26.03.22

If I understand correctly, Kate and Katyusha had something more than friendship?)

g
ggame 26.03.22

is it worth playing this game if you haven't played the other parts at all?

C
Champion-HL 26.03.22

GGame , of
course, is worth it. For those who have not played other parts, there is a short background video in the menu

S
Simple Jack 26.03.22

optimizon of course not ice

S
Simple Jack 26.03.22

GGame
if quests don't repel..

t
tellium 26.03.22

According to the plot, this is probably the best thing that has happened in 3 years for sure. Excitedly passed. Even at some moments, a stingy male tear rolled down.

C
Champion-HL 26.03.22

Graphics and animations are an order of magnitude higher than the third part, and in general, the presentation of the game has become more "cinematic", or something. It is recommended to play.
But in general, it would be nice if they released redux for 1 and 2 parts with the same level of graphics. That would be a bomb.

t
tellium 26.03.22

lapwing mouse
15 hours somewhere

c
canteexnik 26.03.22

Great game! Haven't experienced so many emotions! Perhaps the best part, they tried with the plot, just such an application for the game of the year. The campaign will be continued or DLS filed, in my opinion the story has not finally finished! Too bad it's over

P
Pavel Nikolaenko 26.03.22

canteexnik
Do you know where the game saves are?

b
blink182182 26.03.22

I played the first and 2 only with the passage) in general difficult for me)

t
tellium 26.03.22

blink182182
This one is more of a story than a puzzle. It's faster here. In fact, I never even took a hint.

C
Champion-HL 26.03.22

Simple Jack
Optimizon is pretty good, but the sys.requirements are not weak
Pavel Nikolaenko
If I'm not mistaken, the saves are on the path cusersnameAppDataRoamingSyberiaTWB
MOSHIVURIA CHIBIS A
month would not be enough))

b
bigalexis 26.03.22

Champion-HL Uh-
huh one camera for two

b
bigalexis 26.03.22

They said it was the last part. It ended as if a new adventure had begun. Yes, even ON WHAT she went !!!

C
Champion-HL 26.03.22

bigalexis
Sokal back in 2004 said that the second part is final. But, the money continues to do its job (and will most likely continue further)

h
hello 26.03.22

tellium wrote:
Excited proshol. Even at some moments, a stingy male tear rolled down.
passed? I will be honest, I could not resist - my childhood tears were more than abundant when reading such a sentimental comment.

A
Argordon13 26.03.22

The new Syberia game about the adventures of Kate Walker has surpassed Syberia 3 in many ways.

I really liked the interesting and mysterious plot. There are also many new game mechanics. Now you can switch between several characters in the story and live the events of the past of Kate's ancestors. New interesting, but not very intricate puzzles. And yet, they were not boring, there were puzzles where you still have to brainstorm. According to the graphics, I can say one thing - there are jambs, but small ones. In some places at ultra settings there were a little soapy textures, but in general the picture is saturated and pleasant. The artists and designers did a great job. The control of the character was somewhat infuriating, sometimes you click on some element of interaction, and the Persian just takes it and goes the other way, but these are trifles.

I went through the game in one breath and did not regret it at all. I repeat, the game has become much better and more interesting compared to the third part. We look forward to continuing, if of course it will be, but in the end there seems to be a hint of a continuation of the story of Kate Walker.

I want to express my deep gratitude to the Microids team, as well as the legendary Benoit Sokal! Eternal memory to the Great man!

Rating: 9 automatons out of 10

H
Harlam Brown 26.03.22

I don't blame her in any way. I went through all the parts and with pleasure. The game is definitely beautiful. Special thanks to Chopin. But frankly, and only in my humble opinion, with the exception of graphics, this time it turned out to be some kind of stoned part. Remember for yourself, because the spirit of the first three beautiful parts has completely disappeared. True, wireless handsets in 1937 were very pleased.) The plot was decent, but frankly with failures, and by the end there were only more questions than answers. Entertainment was replaced with an uncertain story with a talking yeti in a cap. Which bravely shot from a double-barreled shotgun without reloading. (Neighing)
Solid cutscenes, instead of gameplay, with not always full-fledged dialogues, few interesting puzzles (from the word not enough, not uninteresting) from which in the early parts sometimes the head was pleasantly swollen (where to go and what to do). And in general, the first parts often and with interest put the players in such a dead end that it appeared to be of interest to the passage. And at the moment, for a couple of three primitive puzzles, and at times to the horror of the stupid motivation of the heroine, for the sake of only playing time, and not a worthwhile plot, for me personally, she did not evoke those emotional responses and attention that they presented to us with such interest in past parts.
(please don’t beat with your feet, this is just the opinion of the uncle, who played the first parts almost on a pager)
And the iron almost melted, apparently from hidden ray tracing.)