3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
canteexnik 26.03.22 02:23 pm

Game Impression! (Syberia: The World Before)

Share your opinion about the game, what you liked and what not!
26 Comments
Sort by:
l
lapwing mouse 17.04.22

Champion-HL
If you are not too constrained to create proofs, can you make a video on this problem with all the indicators? The game is fiercely interesting and deserves the title of the year as the best of the best so far. Passed in 19 hours, 10 minutes. Fear demonic temptations! Here again this demon of hatred and misinformation!

C
Champion-HL 17.04.22

MOUSE lapwing
If I have time, I will record a video

N
Nacht-Sonne 12.06.22

Just started playing. Tell me, please, without spoilers - will Katya return to Russia? After all, the game is about Siberia...

s
sdn_sdn 12.06.22

Champion-HL wrote: the
computer is good, the rth card. But in some moments (for example, where Dana delivers drinks), the loading of the card drops with a decrease in performance ....
I confirm. RTX2070S card. 43 fps.

N
Nacht-Sonne 19.07.22

"Just started playing. Tell me, please, without spoilers - will Katya return to Russia? After all, the game is about Siberia ..."

Thank you for not telling. It turned out to be more interesting, honestly :)

D
Dimon_Zorg 20.01.23

Impressed. The best part, I won't throw big words like "masterpiece", but the game is close to it. A really high-quality approach - there is a sane script, there is even a good camera work, which is generally rare even in AAA games. Well, of course, it ended in the most interesting place ...
It's a pity that the author passed away ...