3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Champion-HL 26.03.22 02:58 pm

Reboot when changing graphics settings (Syberia: The World Before)

When you change the graphics settings, the PC flies into reboot, and sometimes it flies when you exit to the main menu, load levels and just during the game, but in certain places. Sometimes all settings are reset to default and the saves are annihilated / corrupted. Reinstalling firewood did not help. System: win 11, core i5 12400f, rtx 3060Ti, ssd. Does anyone have a similar problem?
12 Comments
Sort by:
y
yuriko1158 26.03.22

On take out 10 exactly such a problem is not observed.
in vain you chose the "checkers" from the taxi driver, you had to take the "go".

V
Vvvvd 26.03.22

I didn't have any problems with 10 either.

S
SuperDron 26.03.22

Runs great on win 11.

C
Champion-HL 26.03.22

Reboot constantly occurs in the very first level when Dana approaches the stairs, which are immediately behind the bakery

P
Pavel Nikolaenko 26.03.22

It's the same garbage, I lost my saves. I have already reached the camp. Does anyone know where the saves are?

V
Vvvvd 26.03.22

Pavel Nikolaenko
Along the path CUsers....AppDataRoamingSyberiaTWB. This is my save path.

C
Champion-HL 26.03.22

If anyone can help, the problem was solved by a slight decrease in the frequency of the GPU

l
lapwing mouse 26.03.22

Champion-HL
Yesterday I did some small experiments with GPU overclocking. Then I turned off the computer, but I forgot about overclocking, when I turned it on, I decided to play Elden Ring. And the game crashed during the initial splash screen. I checked several other games. Everything is fine with them. Then Elden started up again. And take off again. And then I remembered about overclocking the card))) I lowered the GPU frequency a little, as it was before, and everything started up. There are really sensitive games, where a slight increase in frequency with video can lead to a freeze or crash.

C
Champion-HL 26.03.22

MOSHIVURIA lapwing
There is, of course. But it seems that there are games that are also sensitive to the stock frequency))

C
Champion-HL 17.04.22

In short, the problem was in the power supply, I changed it to a new one and everything became ok

l
lapwing mouse 17.04.22

Champion-HL
How much did you charge?

C
Champion-HL 17.04.22

MOUSE lapwing
~6 000 re, Sia Sonic, 7 years warranty)