3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hatabbich 26.03.22 03:56 pm

Dates with girls (Sleeping Dogs)

Someone on the forum asked why they only saw Amanda once, for example, because she said that we would see you later?
Well, with her, and with some other girls (to appear in the future) it will be possible not only to see each other a couple more times, but to go on dates (+ the implementation is no worse than in the same 4k) if you revolve around one and forgot about the second on your phone will receive SMS saying "that all men are goats, and you are one of them" and the like.
In order to go and have some fun with them:
1. Choose a mobile phone (by default, "up arrow")
2. Contacts
3. Choose the one you want to meet
4. Go on a date :)
well .. and then it will be more interesting than in the same again 4ke.
67 Comments
Sort by:
o
oldman| 26.03.22

nofollow
I don’t even know, I went through all the fight clubs 3 times, the races were completed, the cameras were hacked, so meeting them, that’s right, for once

U
U_Scarecrow_U 26.03.22

Lou_Ashbey
I don't know about the others, but you can date Tiffany at least twice. Checked it myself.

Y
YasinPen 26.03.22

2 times then she sends nah

H
HAEMHIK 26.03.22

How many girls are in the game and when do they appear? I have met with 3 so far and now you can find altars, figurines and cameras on the map. Cases are shown there after a date? If so, with whom?

C
CrowBY 26.03.22

HAEMHIK safes appear after a date with Ilyana

F
Ferz777 26.03.22

For some reason, I don’t go to the bar to meet Tiffany. Maybe because he finished his career?

L
Lou Ashbey 26.03.22

Skarkrow
Maybe it's possible if you haven't met Ne Ping. I haven't tried this option so I don't know.

V
VoroBey_ka 26.03.22

In the video review, you can clearly see how you run on rooftops on a date with Amanda !!!!!!!!
So there is no need to tryndet that they are at once!!!!!!

m
mrArtsss 26.03.22

JoKeR_01
It was Ilyana, not Amanda

T
The Punk 26.03.22

And what gives a date with Sandra?

b
bukowski 26.03.22

JoKeR_01
not at the cash desk you started to be clever.

V
VoroBey_ka 26.03.22

Pordon, I rushed to the conclusion,
I just didn’t go on a date with Ilyana

S
Stinger_Max 26.03.22

Does anyone know what the set of clothes "baboukladchik" gives? it says that it will be attractive for women, but what is it for, if everything seems to be given according to the plot?

M
Martyseva 26.03.22

Maverick
I have the same question.

K
Klon68 26.03.22

Maverik
Martyseva
"Gives a few extra lines during dates. That's it."

R
RIPEN 26.03.22

Well, it's a pity that the game provides only one-time dates, I wanted to leave Ne Ping out of all ...)

A
Ardak 26.03.22

I shot Tiffany.

T
TToRR92 26.03.22

Amanda is the cutest

R
Roman MS 26.03.22

When playing again, I'll try to quickly build up authority and earn money, buy a great suit of "Baboukladchik" and only then go on a date (s). In principle, it is not difficult to do this, someone can get ahead of me.

R
Roman MS 26.03.22

"Baboukladchik" does not give anything. By the first date I managed to buy it and nothing has changed. At all.