3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hatabbich 26.03.22 03:56 pm

Dates with girls (Sleeping Dogs)

Someone on the forum asked why they only saw Amanda once, for example, because she said that we would see you later?
Well, with her, and with some other girls (to appear in the future) it will be possible not only to see each other a couple more times, but to go on dates (+ the implementation is no worse than in the same 4k) if you revolve around one and forgot about the second on your phone will receive SMS saying "that all men are goats, and you are one of them" and the like.
In order to go and have some fun with them:
1. Choose a mobile phone (by default, "up arrow")
2. Contacts
3. Choose the one you want to meet
4. Go on a date :)
well .. and then it will be more interesting than in the same again 4ke.
67 Comments
Sort by:
W
Warlord24 26.03.22

well, on the other hand, I noticed that after each date there is a hint of sex, which means that the goal is achieved, the girl becomes uninteresting, and the GG quietly removes their numbers from the player ...;)) or maybe, by design, he is simply afraid of affection;))

R
Roman MS 26.03.22

Warlord24
There is no longer a hint, there is already the beginning of action.

Y
YurOK.72 26.03.22

It seems to me that GG simply does not want to start a serious relationship due to the fact that if he truly loves someone, he will be vulnerable to 18K and he can be manipulated (for example, steal a girl and blackmail him with the fact that if, they say, "you don’t fulfill our conditions, she will not say hello"). And as for the girls, Amanda and Ilyana are the most equal)

g
gtaiv100complete 26.03.22

I, a bachelor, cannot understand these dates both in the game and in reality ... well, at least it gives at least some kind of bonus, such as safes or cameras on the minimap.

K
Kirill Kononenko 26.03.22

Guys, after the mission where you had to hit Tiffany, you will sleep and NePing will call. She will yell at you, but in the end she will say that it’s okay, see you, call. So maybe there is a quest somewhere

S
SEGA_27 26.03.22

I played, you can see them twice. After that, their numbers will not be on the phone. So he’s far from GTA, it’s always there. Only all GTA is far from San Andreas, there meetings with girls are more hanging, why make an open world, if you can’t even in it, stupidly ride with a girl

S
SEGA_27 26.03.22

Eh, if there was a mod that allowed the player to walk with a girl, eating ice cream would be great.