3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Masta4 03.04.22 07:07 pm

Beta version (Manhunt)

who knows about this???
I have here a portion of beta screenshots, pay attention to the skin of the hero...
PlayGround.ruPlayGround.ruPlayGround.ru
PlayGround.ruPlayGround.ruPlayGround.ru
16 Comments
Sort by:
u
urban skyer 03.04.22

The game has been out for a long time.

M
Masta4 03.04.22

there was supposed to be a sickle in the beta, its textures are in the archives of the game
and dudes with cameras on their heads ..
PlayGround.ru

M
Masta4 03.04.22

here is a screenshot from the very first promotional video, there was such a dude with such a bat. by the way, you can get a bat in one of the chapters, but only with the help of a trainer, right now I don’t remember exactly how ...

PlayGround.ru

pay attention again to the skin of the main character, and how the execution is shown on the screen

PlayGround.ru

m
mynameisfoxy 03.04.22

Masta4
in the game and so there is a sickle

M
Masta4 03.04.22

yes i remembered

V
Vanches 03.04.22

This is all infa? No more?

M
Masta4 03.04.22

PlayGround.ruPlayGround.ru
PlayGround.ru

V
Vanches 03.04.22

I also have infa on the beta, only it is in English, but I'm too lazy to translate.

M
Masta4 03.04.22

Who has any programs for the game, maybe mappers and others ??

H
HERO-MAN007 at lamerland 03.04.22

there is an official SDK from RenderWare - it also fits the manhunt, though there is only export, there is no import.

s
slender535 03.04.22

on the level when we are chasing the white rabbit there is a room with a man sitting in the execution chamber and this is the beta skin of the cache

C
Carbon8909 03.04.22

Judging by the screenshots from the beta, Cash looked like a skinhead.

l
lapwing mouse 03.04.22

Masta4
And what kind of beta? I would like to see what was not in the original. Very interested in finishing! That is, the fatalities themselves over the enemy were also different there than in the original ?????

a
agula98 03.04.22

MOSHIVURIA lapwing Look
at the date of the op post and ask again in 13 years

l
lapwing mouse 03.04.22

agula98
What does the post have to do with it? View Masta's last visit. I sometimes also get answers to messages from many years ago. And why not answer?

C
Carbon8909 11.04.22

MOUSE lapwing
By and large, a beta version is nothing more than a stage in the development of a game. Gradually, all bugs are eliminated in the latter, and as a result, a release version is obtained.