3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Temporum 18.11.19 05:33 am

Wonderful guide Gwinto (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

After the purchase of the books was a bit puzzled. Turned out I did not have 4 cards in Velenje (the book he writes: 4). But all the quests for guinto in Velenje done all the cards from the merchants bought up, moreover, I played with all the blacksmiths, Bronnikov, the innkeeper.. and other NPCs
At first I thought that this new card leaders from DLS, went to the dealer and bought 2, but the book still writes Velen: 4.
Somebody tell me these cards are somehow connected with the DLS COP and KIV, or I do somewhere proschelkal card? Or maybe this is a bug?
28 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lavuer 18.11.19

Also do not have 4 cards in Velenje. I suspect that I missed these cards in quests, competitions guinto to the ball masquerade (since it is not played there) and main event (stupidly lost in the first round).

V
Vlad Skorohodov 18.11.19

Lavuer
I passed all the cards won.But also says 4.Can bug some(

T
Temporum 18.11.19

Lavuer
Vlad Skorokhodov
It is interesting so many in the book is Velen: 4. In patchnote 1.22 says nothing about this, it turns out if this is a bug, its not fixed, pichal (
Interestingly, the quest for a complete collection of cards is done with this glitch?

W
Wise Owl 18.11.19

Maybe when you pass the quest with Zoltan, where he owed money. In the end, he offers a choice of cards or to take or money. There are 3 or 4 cards, I can't remember exactly.

w
wemadeFOX_moon 18.11.19

Temporum
had the same problem in calfskin 4 card in the end had to run around to look for Velen and one I didn't buy the card or not won, lucky that I found quickly for 10 minutes)
As I advise just to run to the villages and koshmary or other traders and see

T
Temporum 18.11.19

wemadeFOX_moon
wemadeFOX_moon wrote:
suggest just to run to the villages and koshmary or other traders and see

The fact of the matter is that I had to run in and checked, therefore and wrote here )

D
DJ In Kohma 18.11.19

I think you just missed somewhere. I'm fine, with only normal cards to collect because not all blacksmiths, etc. still played.
p.s.
And Tyler you have won the map? (Geralt)

T
Temporum 18.11.19

DJ In Kohma
And towler is to Velen is? Not to Novigrad? There in the book a separate line Velen, Novigrad, Skellige.... etc.

V
Vlad Skorohodov 18.11.19

Temporum
Save you in Velen.I was there once with him and won the map.But still, 4 is not enough.

d
dmitriymesch 18.11.19

Free here the merchant, and then buy his card it will be in the village of Glinnik

-
-S.E.R.G.E.Y.- 18.11.19

And in the quest eternal peace where to find a stash of cards under the rose Bush. Geralt said: here they card but takes nothing?

I
ILIA_1992 18.11.19

Temporum
I have all the cards collected . Everything is easy going .
You played cards with your friends ? For example Rocher ? Zoltan ? In the task Zoltan will aim to get 3 cards and at the end of the mission you will be asked to pick them up or money . You did ? Also the tournament guinta at the masquerade . Tyler found ?

In the game you need to be very attentive to detail . It's easy to miss this point and then will not return .

L
Lavuer 18.11.19

to dmitriymesch
I saved this dealer a long time ago. In the village of Glinnik is only a hairdresser, sells nothing, playing cards. Also have won it.

T
Thorgal 18.11.19

I have Velen 2, Skellige 1. Where to look for these cards I'll never know... Like all quests completed, played with all the merchants, friends and enemies...

T
Temporum 18.11.19

Lavuer wrote:
In the village of Glinnik is only a hairdresser, sells nothing, playing cards. Also have won it.
Merchant, about which there was a speech rooted in the village of Rudnik (not Glinnik) after salvation. Card bought long time ago... not (
ILIA_1992
Thanks for the advice, have not yet fulfilled all of the following you. Just thought all of this relates to Novigradu. I'll try.

d
dmitriymesch 18.11.19

Lavuer
Here he is, not marked on the map (supposedly the dealer)

S
Straiff 18.11.19

I do not understand. Performed all tasks with Guinta, but Blood and Wine(not yet reached). In the book writes:
Velen:2
Skellige:3
Players do not have any merit or skills(something like this):0
So I can not understand. The last line refers to the quests? Or to merchants/blacksmiths/alchemists and others?

A
Argo R 18.11.19

Temporum wrote:
he writes: 4.
Might be related to DLS COP. See if there's a map of the merchant, which is by the master of runes.

T
Temporum 18.11.19

Argo R
Argo R wrote:
Might be related to DLS COP. See if there's a map of the merchant, which is by the master of runes.
Temporum wrote:
At first I thought that this new card leaders from DLS, went to the dealer and bought 2, but the book still writes Velen: 4.

V
Volk-Naemnik 18.11.19

People just play on. When I completely cleared the map of Velena and Novigrad, but not departed yet on Skellige, this book also wrote that in wieleń I was left with 4 cards. But as soon as Skellige ordinary players stopped giving me cards when you win, then the book disappeared in about Velen.