3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Temporum 18.11.19 05:33 am

Wonderful guide Gwinto (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

After the purchase of the books was a bit puzzled. Turned out I did not have 4 cards in Velenje (the book he writes: 4). But all the quests for guinto in Velenje done all the cards from the merchants bought up, moreover, I played with all the blacksmiths, Bronnikov, the innkeeper.. and other NPCs
At first I thought that this new card leaders from DLS, went to the dealer and bought 2, but the book still writes Velen: 4.
Somebody tell me these cards are somehow connected with the DLS COP and KIV, or I do somewhere proschelkal card? Or maybe this is a bug?
28 Comments
Sort by:
T
Temporum 18.11.19

The Wolf Mercenary
Eehh... thank you dude, calmed ))
So still this is a bug, which eventually disappears (although the review Straiff guards), play on )

L
Lavuer 18.11.19

to dmitriymesch
Found this dealer, does not sell anything (probably already bought the card), and Quint I've played ^_^ But anyway, thank you for the visual screen and for the help. Most likely it is the leaders who are at the tournament I didn't win.

S
Starples 18.11.19

dmitriymesch
Helped me, thank you), now would be 4 cards in Novigrad to find)

H
HUNTER ON A DEAD 18.11.19

I don't have two cards in Velenje and three on Skellige... Completed all Vintovye quests and realized with a COP (which you won from Shani and Algirdas, and found a cow and more like the auction Borsodi have won something... well, not UCLES)... In the line Pro card winning the players not very wise is zero and it is from Skellige, and then to the island of mist before the Stone Hearts I was literally three hours ago... Hmm... Skellige I was not able to speak with the master Undvika (well, the guy on the ship, surrounded by the skulls of his Komrad, and surrounded by heaps of sirens)... Mozht it? Hmm... Maybe someone from the sons of jarls Quint plays? I was there myself from the politicians only played with (Like the Collapse also plays... That cholera is - I forgot) Collapse and Logocom senior (Crazy)...
Correction! Began to pass Blood and Wine and the first innkeeper (where, together with the Parka-Parana interviewing local) buying up all the cards completed this quest...

H
Henshido 18.11.19

In the Ker Morhen with whom to play it?

I
Invisible Sun 18.11.19

Henshido
Lambert for the quest Old friends, but in untangling the tangle is possible after the quest to talk to him and win the map

R
ReXSniper 18.11.19

https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1054

g
goraqisooqa37 18.11.19

dmitriymesch
THANK YOU LAST MAP WAS