3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GTA FANanaT 03.04.22 08:05 pm

Which is better in close combat: AK47 or M4? (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

Here we discuss what is better AK47 or M4
214 Comments
Sort by:
C
Corporal Taylor 03.04.22

AK-47! He has more kill!

M
MAC 03.04.22

In general, they have the same lethality in the game.

C
Corporal Taylor 03.04.22

Anyway AK 47 taxis

M
MAC 03.04.22

And the M4 has more ammo in the magazine!

R
Remote nickname 03.04.22

Although the lethal force is the same, the AK 47 is closer to me)))

J
Jura 03.04.22

They are the same, none of them are the best. I used to shoot from Kalash, but now I switched to M4, it’s somehow more convenient for them to shoot.

V
Vice Tim 03.04.22

Both weapons are made in the game, to put it mildly, poorly, especially m4. Its barrel is almost 2 times longer, and the magazine has 50 rounds instead of 30. Well, that's nothing, in the counter-strike, the developers screwed up completely - the shells fly out on the left, not on the right.

N
Northell 03.04.22

This is the same. The only difference is that the sound ... to whom what model of weapon is the eye mazolit))

R
RJ_de_Rex 03.04.22

in close combat, a drobash or shotgun is good, on long-range m4 - it has a higher lethality and more rounds

V
Vice Tim 03.04.22

At point-blank range and with a pistol, you can kill with the first shot.

P
Permanent_Lost 03.04.22

in the counter-strike, the developers screwed up completely - the shells fly out on the left, not on the right.

this is done on purpose, for greater efficiency. it is necessary to show the whole world what shells, how many and how they fly out, falling to the ground... this flaw exists not only in CS but also in many other games...

N
Northell 03.04.22

"Once a year and the stick shoots", incl. f furnace m4 and everything else)

J
Jura 03.04.22

"The only difference is that the sound ..." - yes, I somehow like the sound of the M4 more.

V
Vice Tim 03.04.22

exomen, realism suffers from this ''showiness''. What is it that turns out, with red-hot shells in a mug? Although the Germans had some models of weapons during the Second World War, in which the shells flew out from the left.

N
Northell 03.04.22

Yes, x-th knows, suddenly left-handed ...

V
Vice Tim 03.04.22

The left-hander is not left-handed, but the shells still do not fly out of there. Although if you turn on the left hand mode, it will be correct.

P
Permanent_Lost 03.04.22

realism suffers

, but what to do ... I also don’t like it when red-hot cartridge cases are in character ... in the face =)

M
MAC 03.04.22

I use both AK 47 and M 4 in the same way.

[
[DiZet] 03.04.22

Yes, from such sleeves there is a scar for life. Let's get back to the topic. I vote for M4 because. the slaughter is the same, but the store is larger. And the sound is nicer too.

N
Northell 03.04.22

A couple of shell casings flew into me, though from the PM, but nothing ...