3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ioannn 18.11.19 05:33 am

After what Chapter it is better to study the world of the game? (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Hi all!
Question to those who are far. After what Chapter it is best to study the world, well, that was all options are open? For example I am now on the third Chapter. Just want to run through the story, when all the possibilities are open, and then to study. Only without serious spoilers, please!
Thank you in advance!
43 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kokoprime1991 18.11.19

Ioannn
The world is really boring and after a couple of hours ride on horseback begins honestly. speaking under bored... If the goal is to pass a bunch of side effects - don't worry these camps and places set so that you can't miss them passing the campaign mode (unless fundamentally not going to pass).

R
Readlife 18.11.19

Ioannn
Upgrade camp, complete missions gang members - all will teach all the basic mechanics and the possibility of buying new chips(spoiler) will open. The end of the third Chapter is almost the middle of the game, so you're already far enough gone. The open world: maximum - not able to open a couple of safes etc. is Not critical, in one word. And karma is not drained, because the new products miss.
With the best! From Hervanta Hello, WAN=)

I
Ioannn 18.11.19

Thank you all)!
Readlife
You too))!
Upd: In the 4th, 5th and 6th chapters will open that new?

R
Readlife 18.11.19

Ioannn
Global will be nothing in the rest of the spoiler will not, because too hard work. And about the middle of the game, probably got excited, because the plot is occasionally overlapped by the side effects, and the chapters vary in length. Slightly more than a third of you passed, to be exact. Chapters not 6, because he just finished it and play on.
Even if you go the wrong way, and not, as planned, the game will break and logically it will be clear that the time is not yet. Difficult to explain without spoilers. Not nahuati them here.

I
Ioannn 18.11.19

Readlife
OK. Thank you!

-
-zotik- 18.11.19

if that money can not save to the improvement of the camp, in the 3rd Chapter will be one ograblenie and give over a lot of money and enough fines to pay and the camp to improve

A
AlexReddds 18.11.19

Readlife
Please tell me that you robbed a doctor in Valentine? I still do not understand it is necessary to wait certain time or without the pale will not work,,?

G
Gentelman 18.11.19

The idea is better after 3 chapters, when you learn to crack safes and get a lock pick (in my mind the last undiscovered mechanics)
But will still start to explore the world before, so there's no right Board

C
Copeco 18.11.19

AlexReddds
I stopped the wagon with the prisoner, she said the doctor's illegal activities came to him, there was a question mark, then understand. In General, access to the open robberies of NPS carried by the lawyers, as I understand it.

I
Ioannn 18.11.19

Thank you guys all!
Gentelman
Ie 3rd Chapter to go and can already ride on the map easy, it no longer remains unknown and will not open?

R
Readlife 18.11.19

AlexReddds
Without the pale will not work, because the scripts. Even if the knives are cast aside stealth. After the woman falls to the floor the script runs, and you machine wanted. I then freaked out and went to work trying to advance the window to throw dynamite, but he's not even the glass broke, so something like that. This and many more will. Better blunt force method to shove, or as specified in the job, and do check out the game on the strength and variability. No offense to the game, but the markers and strict adherence to the terms of the quests, with rare exceptions - our all.
Gentelman
Lockpicks can be purchased from the fence stolen goods, only whether Arturka to use them without training I don't know.

G
Gentelman 18.11.19

Ioannn
Are you kidding? I played 50-60 hours and 35-40 percent of the Map not even touched (and there still is not allowed, I tried to map the first part to watch)
Just you won't have a problem with the fact that you're freely going to Rob the train and Arthur will not be able to open the safe (although I later figured out that you can open with dynamite)

A
AlexReddds 18.11.19

Copeco
Readlife
Thank you!

A
AlexReddds 18.11.19

Copeco
Readlife
By the way, I'll share! If you did not notice, go by night near the house right behind the Sheriff!

D
Douks 18.11.19

Readlife
About the lockpicks do not understand... I Bought, and then what to do with them is not clear. Maybe the story tells.....

A
AlexReddds 18.11.19

Readlife
Copeco
Guys! You know what's going on at emerald ranch night? Trying to see the girl locked up, something happened, but I do not understand that!??

R
Readlife 18.11.19

Doakes
Found them on sale after autopsy, so that XS.
AlexReddds
He will understand. Play without spoilers, there izi.

O
Overlord222 18.11.19

Gentelman
I have the Doc simply dynamite the safe blew up, Yes posuti any box of dynamite opened

O
Overlord222 18.11.19

AlexReddds
no palivo campaign or how, there's even a back door doesn't open, option quick all to finish (the option just to throw the dynamite into the middle of the room, then salutati and to it through the entrance, if the lawyers don't kill you'll get 6-7 dollars, max bounty, with a profit of $ 40-50 well, the Schofield revolver, then you can still Rob the Schofield to take

T
Tulskiy Pocik 18.11.19

Readlife
And so as to penetrate behind the iron door at the doctor? You painted a lot of text, but nothing concrete. Someone she falls on the floor... what? There's a tip-the doctor in Valentine dark matter. Come and see the door. You can only knock is not allowed. What to do? The same question with regards to illegal moonshine in the town of West. The same door, could not penetrate. And third: how and where to use the lock picks? The campaign mode when you can safe to crack or when the robbery of the train?