3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ioannn 18.11.19 05:33 am

After what Chapter it is better to study the world of the game? (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Hi all!
Question to those who are far. After what Chapter it is best to study the world, well, that was all options are open? For example I am now on the third Chapter. Just want to run through the story, when all the possibilities are open, and then to study. Only without serious spoilers, please!
Thank you in advance!
43 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sanek1971 08.02.21

At the end of Chapter 3, I stopped before Sean was killed, there are already enough trunks, plus a parking lot with a boat, the trunks can be collected on the sideways and arrows, this is the most successful place, I think, all the gang colleagues are still alive, etc. A keen eye on animals already highlights weak spots, I don't want to rest, as they say)) I play a second time, I stopped there and won't go further, I'm looking for treasures, etc., I've already saved 12,500 money in Chapter 3. But I have a treasure for pre-ordering the game, only there are 6 gold bars))

a
azazello777 08.02.21

You can study calmly somewhere after passing 30 percent in the second chapter (a cultural society in Valentine, rest in an American way, leaves with wounded pride, a courtesy visit, American ridges) achieve at the 2nd level of proficiency (when it automatically notes itself) - springfield / varmint + optics. The only thing is that there is little choice of horses at this stage.

A
Angelica04 08.02.21

what is the quest called what gives access to the master keys? The whole Internet was covered by those who write guides as if they are mocking only they write where to get this master key, but about the training quest and when it becomes available not words. I want to get this skill and went to study the world, I don't care about the plot - I'll leave it at the end as the game gets tired.