3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nemesis 03.04.22 09:11 pm

Squalor, not a port! (Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy)

The game is cool, but the technical execution is just at the bottom. Firstly, the double jump button works every other time and I constantly fall on the simplest attempts to jump from platform to platform.

And secondly, having already reached the second chapter, I encountered a critical bug - the game simply crashes to the desktop at the beginning of the second chapter. Any attempt to continue the game leads to the same crash. I updated the drivers, checked the integrity of the files, slowed down the graphics, replayed the game again from a new cell - stupidly crashed to the desktop without any error and that's it.

In 10 years of using Steam, this is the first game that I could not get through because of this shit.
7 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lex one 03.04.22

Nemesis
Yes, you look at her and you see that shit.
What were you thinking when you bought it?

M
Max P 03.04.22

Nemesis
If you play on PC in your profile, then many people have a problem with this game on this configuration, even more powerful.
Spoiler
But there is a solution.
Spoiler

P
PaIceTa 01.05.22

Everything works for me and never crashed 1660 + 10400

l
lapwing mouse 01.05.22

Imba game! I bought it and did not regret it) For the sake of Raccoon's dialogues alone, you can go through the game several times)

k
kotasha 02.06.22

The developers are more to blame here, because they didn’t want to optimize the game for old maps, because at least Pascal, the funniest thing in the requirements of the percentage is 9 years ago, I still don’t like the game settings, you change the presses and the FPS doesn’t increase, it smells like the Indians were spoiling the game, well, according to the classic drm hung up with curve optimization.

P
Podvipodvertov 02.06.22

The game is cool, I went to the Xbox Series X through Game Pass, I didn’t notice any technical problems at all - I installed it, launched it, passed it, deleted it.
Dialogues are fire, fire locations, atmosphere, music, characters are cool, the picture on a 4K 60-inch TV is just super, like I’m watching some kind of Marvel movie, but the combat is bottom, very boring battles - when it was time to fight, I wanted to end the battle as soon as possible and move forward in the story. But the characters, and in general everything else, were dragged, and the combat could not be included in this game at all, it could even be done purely in the form of some kind of inserts, or it would be better to bring a step-by-step mode there, there would be no price for this game!

B
Black Future 02.06.22

MOSHIVURIA lapwing I even
wanted to check it out, but it's too late.