3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BDmitriy 03.04.22 09:11 pm

YouTube lags when Discord is enabled

Hello. About a week ago, or maybe more, when Discord was on, YouTube began to blunt - the video slows down, the mouse disappears for a few seconds / the picture freezes. This was not the case before. If you turn off Discord, then everything is ok. Doesn't seem to affect games. Does anyone know what could be the problem and how to fix it?
11 Comments
Sort by:
A
ABRAS 03.04.22

Have you reinstalled Discord?

B
BDmitriy 03.04.22

ABRAStsovy
No. I'll try now

No, same thing

L
Loken 03.04.22

BDmitriy
Try disabling hardware acceleration in discord.

B
BDmitriy 03.04.22

Loken Did
n't help either.

Although, it seems to be better... YouTube blunts if you expand Discord and return to the browser, but if you just watch, it doesn't seem to freeze anymore. We'll see...

L
Loken 03.04.22

BDmitriy
And what kind of hardware configuration do you have?

B
BDmitriy 03.04.22

Loken
AMD Ryzen 5 2600 / nVidia 1660 Super / 16 Gb RAM / SSD / Win 10 Never

happened before. Started about 2 weeks ago. I sin on updating either the browser or Discord. It does not affect games, it is YouTube that slows down

L
Loken 03.04.22

BDmitriy
Firewood on a vidyuhu any unsuccessful came?
Try to experiment everywhere to turn off hardware acceleration, both in discord and in the browser.
Also try to watch YouTube in another browser, maybe you have something with YouTube codecs.

B
BDmitriy 03.04.22

Loken
I'll try later

No, the same thing. But cutting off everything and everything everywhere, it became better. But after opening Discord and returning to the browser, you have to poke at any free space so that everything becomes normal

. The firewood is old, has not been updated for a long time. Same thing with Opera GX. In general, figs with him. The fact that now - will come down, is not critical. Thanks to all

l
longerr2007 03.04.22

BDmitriy
If there are many tabs in the browser, does it slow down or not? If it slows down, see if the provider's tariff plan has changed.

B
BDmitriy 03.04.22

longerr2007
14 tabs - rollers don't slow down. No, the tariff plan has not changed - the speed is the same

l
longerr2007 03.04.22

BDmitriy
Just in case, I'll ask: have you tried different browsers?