3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
spellcustomer 11.04.22 11:10 pm

Legendary skills? Nonsense (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Correct me if I'm wrong. Having pumped the skill to 100, we can reset it and return all the perks pumped in. In this case, it turns out that all previously acquired abilities of this skill completely disappear and it is necessary to download it again, as if the character had not been able to do anything before. Let's say we have a player level of commercials 70 - th and just the same hands itching to drive the cherished perks into other skills. And what is the use of this? For example, alchemy has been pumped up to 100 and 10 perks have been hammered into it. We reset it and pump other skills, but alchemy itself, as a skill, will not get better if it is pumped again to 100, right? By the time this happens, the character will have leveled up by 5 or more and will have to drive perks into alchemy again on the second round, which means spending perks again. So, in the end, we have a level 80 character with the same alchemy abilities? So the whole point is zadrotstvo and overcoming the level ceiling? I am silent already about the fact that such specificity completely deprives the character of uniqueness and spoils the atmosphere of the game. I personally think it's stupid, don't you?
34 Comments
Sort by:
K
K0MAH4 11.04.22

I can cast it, I meant the underdevelopment of the developers.
PS. Some NPC people are more durable than legendary dragons, and their magic (if any) knocks me down (100hp and 2000 armor + enchant against elements by 70) in two runs.

m
mad wolf 11.04.22

I can cast it, I meant the underdevelopment of the developers.
what a flaw? these are spells from a pure legend (without Dragonborn masks - 20% weaker) there are no
people with 2000hp in pure skyrim. well, the developers are not responsible for the crooked mods.

enchantment against magic by 85 is twice + cooler than enchantment against three elements by 70,
and any armor on the GG over 567 is purely show-off (but it makes sense to put companions on 834) ...

K
K0MAH4 11.04.22

there are no people with 2000hp in pure skyrim.
So you haven't played Skyrim much.
well, the developers are not responsible for the crooked mods.
I play pure sky + a couple of mods for weapons and armor, well, honeycombs
. I don’t argue about enchantment against magic.
And the armor: I somehow put on the armor of the Whiterun guard + boots and imperial bracers + a hoop. It came out something like 700++. I met 3 vampires and they knocked me out with one hit or spell. Dohera was overloaded once, but in the end, he didn’t have enough patience and ran away))

m
mad wolf 11.04.22

So you haven't played Skyrim much.
No - I've played enough Skyrim. I just didn’t set crooked mods :)
if it seems that there are NPCs at 2000hp in pure Skyrim (except for a unique ebonite warrior) - bring their id, we’ll see ...

that vampires easily brought you down with your probably zero resistance to exhaustion - there’s nothing especially surprising, the amount of armor is not interesting to them. Armor is well tested by the giants - they don't have a magatak, and the blow with a club is well delivered. The block/armor skill is pumped with a whistle :))

K
K0MAH4 11.04.22

I feel like we're talking about different games.
I just didn’t put crooked mods.
Maybe you didn’t understand, but I repeat - I don’t have mods that change the game balance for better or worse.
bring their id, we'll see
Yes, almost every non-script (of course, except for shushara such as crabs, wolves, etc.) at my level 100. The tombs of the Nords are so crowded with some warlords. Vampires are generally hardy creatures.
that vampires easily knocked you down with your probably zero resistance to exhaustion - there is nothing particularly surprising
Armor is well tested by the giants
Well, the giants - yes. You swing as fast as you fly in case of pro..ba to heaven))

m
mad wolf 11.04.22

Maybe you do not understand, but I repeat - I do not have mods that change the game balance for better or worse.
Well then, don't tell fairy tales about 2000hp.
I repeat, maybe you didn’t understand - in a pure game there are practically no NPCs at 2000hp, except for one unique one, specially made so cool.
if it seems to you that you have such, then either you have a mod that changes this, or you somehow determine hp incorrectly, or it just seems to you.

Yes, almost every NPC,
well, give a specific id of this NPC, and not tell tales, we will check how much hp he has in a clean game.

The tombs of the Nords are so crowded with some warlords.
Nord tombs are filled not with NPCs, but with monsters, usually draugr.
btw the coolest one, Draugr Death Overlord, has less than 1500 hp.
but undeads are definitely not NPCs.
Nightmaster Vampire has 1226hp (like a boss), others have less.
whether ordinary vampires can be classified as NPCs is also an interesting question.
and typical cool NPC people have less than 700hp.

You swing as fast as you fly in the case of pro..ba to heaven))
well, who makes you expose yourself to several hits without treatment - the school of Restoration rules :)
(and even more so, no one forces you to go to them to swing in armor worse than 567+)

No, I purely went out in one armor without charms to wave my fists at them.
only they didn't know about it :)

W
WraithGuard 11.04.22

The funny thing is that the extra perk points gained in this way do not always compensate for the increase in the strength of the enemies by the level received.
However, no one is forcing anyone to use this function in the game. I don’t see any point in leveling above level 60 at all. Because I can already have the set of basic skills I need for the game by 45-50. Loot at these levels also suits me.

K
Kurosaki_gamer 11.04.22

Question - if you reset your magical skills, will mages still have high-level spells on sale?

m
mad wolf 11.04.22

will mages still sell high-level spells?
seems to remain.
at least after resetting, saving, exiting the game and restarting - Faralda sold expert spells ...
but somehow it doesn't matter if they are sold or not - I still know everything, resetting a skill does not reset learned spells.

A
Artes2013 11.04.22

This thing is needed to redistribute ability points from a pumped skill to others and for endless lvl

D
DIranjke 11.04.22

Why invent something new and complicated, for users, waste time, if you can throw the old with a capital letter, I don’t see the point, I see only one thing that the developers are not familiar with the term (Legendary). Of course, it’s very cumbersome and difficult to name, resetting the work to zero and sweating again, but it’s also necessary to invent time and it’s time to release the update. Let's throw a bone and let them gnaw. The main thing is that it is designed for the bones of the gnawers, they first about the likes on the offe, and then they will shit on the forums))) and measure eggs.
PS purely by the way, for the complexity there is such a thing in any game as the LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY OF THE GAME. it should not influence the work of a person in the course of his game, break off all efforts, but the fact that there you can increase life after a reset and skills to swing, this is ridiculous, and simple, and it is calculated that this will be enough for you. And they profit
We love bullshit like and then troll each other xD It was easier to just Rebalance Make it to the difficulty level and that's it ... and to pump further hp and cn something more logical to come up with. Not with such a Legendary name to mislead people.

D
DIranjke 11.04.22

By the way, after I raised the branch to Legendary, and they immediately bit me to death, and having understood the whole essence of this word from the developers in the game, I deleted it ..... I will wait for Fix, from normal users and smart people who will justify the word Legendary. And sweat hold on to the term. So if there are those who want to calm down this house, make Legendary branches, change them after pumping 100 so that they are justified. And yet, we need to add to the developers for HARDCORE players Legendary armor, stupidly rags with an epic name that give nothing xD There will be a lot of likes from hardcore players, then there are so many of them) judging by the comments xD

c
coolracer 11.04.22

By default, the legendary skill is pure nonsense. I think it could have been done differently - for example, when getting a legendary, the skill level would be reset to 15 and the player would receive all the perks of this skill in the entire branch (no free points were added). Or, alternatively, the skill is reset to 15 and the player gets back free perk points equal to the amount that he invested in this branch, and the already invested perks would remain taken.

K
Kadzicu 11.04.22

mad wolf
What difficulty level do you play on? Change it to "Legendary" and that's it)