3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IgorShakal 12.04.22 12:29 am

Weapons and their manufacturers. (Borderlands 2)

Since there is a topic on bending sticks, I decided to make a topic and call it "Weapons and their manufacturers" here we will share our opinions about the weapons we play, and most importantly, compare them.
I'll start playing as a Spetsnaz soldier, I thought about how to run with weapons from Yakov "Jacobs" in the first part, but in view of the small number of cartridges and the huge recoil when shooting, I decided to choose what is better, now I'm playing weapons Vladik "Vladof" depresses the fact that there are no shotguns, but it can be experienced.
33 Comments
Sort by:
P
P. Avis 12.04.22

Sniper rifle - Vladof
SMG - Maliwan. Already now forever instilled a love for their barrels with an elemental effect. I found the first one on the Simbiosis quest. It was almost the same, but with less damage and an arsonist.
The third weapon is still being settled .. I haven’t even decided on the type, apparently, oddly enough, it’s a launcher. Against vertibiders (for some reason that's what I want to call buzzards) and against thick-skinned enemies, I didn't find anything better.
My swallows =)

Oh, yes, the main character is Assassin (his name is no longer Zero)

K
Klin1982 12.04.22

Vladof assault rifles and Jacobs revolvers - no one will survive =))

S
SGate 12.04.22

P.Avis: I have almost the same CB, only with different characteristics and a modified model. In theory, it’s generally impossible to find two identical weapons :)
Spoiler pix.playground.ru

And this is generally a beast, more like a grenade launcher, shoots large fireballs that, if they don’t hit the target, explode when they hit the surface, bounce and explode again and so set fire to everything around three times. brings out crowds of people.
Spoilerpix.playground.ru

M
Mystic 12.04.22

Revolvers removed from the game?

I
IgorShakal 12.04.22

Not

M
Mystic 12.04.22

And where to find them? I only have regular pistols everywhere..

I
IgorShakal 12.04.22

Revolvers manufactured by Jacobs

t
trustedSunbro 12.04.22

Mystic
Revolvers remained but now they are in the class of pistols.

I prefer weapons (particularly SMGs and snipers) from "Maliwan"... it's nice to see how enemies burn, melt, or writhe from electricity :3
If I use shotguns, I prefer "Hyperion"

l
lexa55588 12.04.22

Here is my best sniper.
http://s1.ipicture.ru/uploads/20120925/6MhY3oiS.bmp
I can't make external links to screenshots.

D
Dagetto2010 12.04.22

Found an orange hog at Rakkmen in the Refrigerator location.
http://s2.ipicture.ru/uploads/20120925/Q3avw87U.png

It is possible to find two identical barrels, at least with the same models.
http://s2.ipicture.ru/uploads/20120925/VF16iVGS.jpg
http://s2.ipicture.ru/uploads/20120925/gHQG17t1.jpg

PS How to remove the image under the spoiler?

G
Ghesor 12.04.22

Jacobs and Milivan.

I
IgorShakal 12.04.22

Dagetto2010
[spoiler].
link to picture.
[/spoiler].

without dots

D
Dagetto2010 12.04.22

Thank you IgorShakal

M
Max909090 12.04.22

Here comes the golden
PlayGround.com

I
IgorShakal 12.04.22

Here's what happened to me and more.

F
FeuerEagle 12.04.22

i use
jacobs/dahl pistols hiperion/bandit
shotguns
vladof of course/dahl/jacobs/ sometimes bandit
snipes all
grenade launchers maliwan/tediore
smg maliwan

T
Tainted Soul 12.04.22

My modest arsenal)))
Spoiler

D
Dina_Mit 12.04.22

Am I the only one who thinks that almost all gold guns are not very good? Although they are not easy to find.

I
IgorShakal 12.04.22

Inkvisitr
Maybe you're gold, you're confusing it with greens.

S
Senistero 12.04.22

Pistols - Jacobs, Shotguns - Hyperion (they don't have anything normal anymore, thanks for the idiotic stabilizer on each barrel), smg - if there is no plasma nozzle, then asshole, and if there is, then Mullivan because nafig didn’t give up a queue of three rounds from Dahl, which is essentially needed only by machine guns, and even then only to save ammo, sniper rifles - Jacobs or Vladof, machine guns - Vladof (ideally). Tedior is still funny - he fired a couple of shots, and finished off *lol* with the barrel itself.

I don’t use rocket launchers, Torque is in the trash and the Bandit is there too, the first cartridges are eaten immeasurably, plus hit more, and the second ones are just unnecessary slag (except for e-those shotguns) and are used only for lack of an alternative, oblique, but the cartridges in the clip are dofig, sorry, that of the colored trunks they come across most often (or I'm just unlucky).