3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
first71reg 12.04.22 12:59 am

Tell me the chance of dropping all runes on this server (Diablo 2)

Preferably from all monsters, from ordinary, unique, quest, act bosses. Please share who has this information. :-) And I would also like to know if MF affects the barbarian's skill: Find Item?
45 Comments
Sort by:
b
bd_sm[TDPG] 12.04.22

the whole drop as in as in 1.10
mf acts

f
first71reg 12.04.22

bd_sm[TDPG]
well, how do I know what is the chance in 1.10 I can’t find it on the Internet) if I found it, I wouldn’t ask such questions) I need accurate information in numbers) and don’t run so many times there and mb that thread yes will fall)

P
Patza Vats 12.04.22

first71reg, can you tell me the credit card number? Suffer.

C
CorvinOk 12.04.22

bd_sm[TDPG]
Kak v kak 1.10 :)
net drop prosto "KAKa"

f
firkax 12.04.22

in the so-called "drop 1.10" there is no key of hate, key of destruction, key of terror, for example,

and if on the topic, then you can count like this:
el, eld, tir, nef, eth, ith, tal, ral, ort, thul , amn, sol, shael fall often, you can not even count
dol, hel, io, lum, ko, fal, lem, pul fall relatively rarely
um, mal, ist, gul almost most of them can be found from the second quest in act 4
vex , ohm, lo, sur, ber, jah, cham, zod can be considered practically do not fall - it is meaningless to purposefully look for them anywhere, and if you suddenly fell - you are very lucky

R
Reosorbilact 12.04.22

and firk is right, why do you put minuses?

c
codw 12.04.22

first71reg
http://diablo2.ingame.de/tips/calcs/dropcalc/#en select the
option "Patch 1.10 - Patch 1.12"

A
Angry Soul 12.04.22

Runes above Gul can be said to not fall on this server)

T
Torum. 12.04.22

Angrysoul
Fall. Rarely.

W
Woof 12.04.22

1 rune zod drops 163000 runes El. Then x2 in descending order. count.

l
lordgarry 12.04.22

It's just amazing that no one can give a normal answer !!! But they still post all sorts of nonsense !!! Firkah gave a normal answer in the 2nd post, that is, a link, but it annoys me !!!! And where is our version ???? PG has been trying for 12 years, but the main thing has not been done))) Did not post the Russian version on its RUSSIAN server !!! A SHAME

p
passed 12.04.22

And how it irritates us! <:D

l
lordgarry 12.04.22

Replace Firka with codw!!! in my post

R
RainInTheNight 12.04.22

:D

c
codw 12.04.22

I got 2 mind drops today, 1 in Lower Kurast, 2 in the barn with a 5 minute difference (repeatable drop though) while that's the max drop since the start of the season :D

Q
QLinkee 12.04.22

Today they snatched surf from under my feet from under my feet. I ran to revive the measurement, I jump back to tp, I press alt, and there the sur lies. I kind of poked, but the rune was not with me (

C
CorvinOk 12.04.22

first71reg
a vobwe normaliniy tyt Drop run , nado toka znaty kakie RUNki iskaty ,vse Greziat vibity BER or Cham . A Normalinie terpelivie PACIKI i na NEFkah i TALkah neploho podnimaytcia ;D

o
obsessed 12.04.22

CorvinOk, :DDD

B
Biscop_moo 12.04.22

Normalinie terpelivie PACIKI i na NEFkah
And the most normal and patient ones can get almost bonus gems from each wig. Well, this is so, if the little things are not enough for Shaku.

C
CorvinOk 12.04.22

Obsessed
ny a 4e , 9 v prowlom ( svoem Pervom) sezone - takim Mokarom na svoy 1-y Low Low Grief nasobiral :D
no Soso 20/20 i CtA 6/6/x na NEFkah TALkah i ORTkah eto vawe verh vidergki - kotora9 (Parovazeram) i nesnilacy ;)