3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
first71reg 12.04.22 12:59 am

Tell me the chance of dropping all runes on this server (Diablo 2)

Preferably from all monsters, from ordinary, unique, quest, act bosses. Please share who has this information. :-) And I would also like to know if MF affects the barbarian's skill: Find Item?
45 Comments
Sort by:
o
obsessed 12.04.22

Low Low Grief
CorvinOk, sounds like "ara-tuning understated Mercedes, wow!" :DDD

A
Archon Guard 12.04.22

the most real chances of finding runes from ber and above are endless runs on a pindle or an endless shenk or the same barn, for 12 hours a day for months, and if dear first71reg you are not ready for such crazy zadrochestvo, then don’t even try to look for them .
two years ago, from the beginning of May to July, I kneaded the puppy in search of a zod (12-14 hours), and when I did get a ber, of course I was delighted, but I abandoned the purposeful hunt for high runes forever

r
rambler2 12.04.22

Archon Guard
It's hard to find hr at 1ppl, yes. When killing the same puppy, only every fourth or fifth mob around him gives loot. But if you run in a group of 4-8 people, while having a full game (of course, not for a shenk, but for cows / pits / tombs), then 1+ item will fall from each mob, which will significantly increase the chance of finding something something sensible, including hr. Rune-finding and blank-finding need a completely different approach, not like boss races where the number of drops does not depend on the number of people in the game / location.
P.s. even with this style of rune-finding, the chance to find is not very high, and the ones found will have to be shared with party members. Of course, you can also drive in a pub, but a pub does not guarantee fast farming and the fact that you will be able to snatch the knocked out)

f
fork. 12.04.22

rambler2
kak raz taki na 1ppl bolshinstvo hr i padaet na pg, fakt !

V
Vlad Demyantsev 12.04.22

fork.
s 4ego tu vz9l?

N
NSKuber 12.04.22

Of course, if 100 people run 1ppl and 5 people run 8ppl, then in general 1ppl players will collect more runes.
And in terms of the game, the latter will have more.

Q
QLinkee 12.04.22

>> And in terms of the game, the latter will have more.
You just have to count the time.

B
Big Andrey 12.04.22

No matter how you calculate the chance of falling out, you still won't get anything. High runes fell out to me in those places where in a priori (tinted office) no one is waiting for them. So forget the tables and just play.

c
codw 12.04.22

Big Andrey
, yes, when you systematically farm locks where a good rune should fall - by zeros, but it can accidentally fall at the most unexpected time

o
obsessed 12.04.22

fork., was somehow infa that the chance to catch a rune is higher if there are more types NEARBY (apparently, there is a distance in yards like about 1-2 screens). but they farm, as N-SKuber rightly notes, mostly in one snout, that's why "fakt!".

B
Biscop_moo 12.04.22

Of course, you can drive in a pub.
Yes, right on the hbr you can, in one snout. There will be no "party" effect, but at least from 8 ppl the drop should rise. I don’t know about the puppy and cows, but back in that season, I remember, someone constantly flew into the xx. It would be okay, even better, there is a little more in the throne of the exp, but usually some impudent hummer of level ~ 95+ flies in the xx, and in the throne at this time the souls lay out the corpses of the forty-sixtyth level in neat piles. And this is only after the exhausted lonely smiter runs to the throne, because everyone wants to fly.

B
Big Andrey 12.04.22

Episcop_moo
There is such info that the drop in the throne has been fixed. Huh, true or not.

Q
QLinkee 12.04.22

>> the throne at this time, the souls are laid out in neat piles of the corpses of the forty-sixtieth level.
And it is right.

o
obsessed 12.04.22

QLinkee, you better confirm my info! ;D

C
CorvinOk 12.04.22

fork.
Obsessed
Ny po moemy skromnomy opyty ne tak , vse 4to Dastoino Ypominani9 ypalo na ~8PPL ( vex , vex , vex , gul )

Hot9 Travi zadra4ival i golderom i mf i Prosto tak hz skoka K raz na 1 ppl ( Mal + neskoliko Um Pul ; (( gold i crap shomt nevs4et o RUNs ge razgovor) ) ( Mara25 i 2-3 BK tge vedy ne v s4et )

~8PPL :
Vex - h Cow ( open )
Vex - Wcl3LvL ( 7PPL solo Privat (+6Mylov))
Vex - Travi na Hbr (1 PPL v radiyce 2 ekrana)
Gul - Pindla na Hbr

C
CorvinOk 12.04.22

Obsessed
Ny vrode : 4PPL v radiyce 2 ekrana = 7PPL vne radiysa
da i prosto na 7PPL koificient Non Drop dostato4no visok i stremlenie k ewo boliwemy ego yvile4eniu (za s4et PPL v radiyce 2-x ekranov ) smisla osoba ne imeet vrode.
Vrodebi tak

o
obsessed 12.04.22

Ny po moemy skromnomy opyty ne tak
CorvinOk, there's only one problem - there can't be experience standards. norms, experience can be with a bot that does not have anything to do, except for d2-nerdness. and for any of us it’s like this: he ran away 300 times, cursed and left. and on the 302nd run, Berchik was "waiting" for us. but experience (infa that has settled in our heads) tells us: give up purposeful hunting for high runes forever. :-)

Ny vrode
Vrodebi tak
I would prefer Kulinok's comment (with a link to a forbidden resource! <;DDD)

C
CorvinOk 12.04.22

fork.
Vabweto Boliwinsto hr na PG padaet na 2PPL :D.
PS or to4ney (Var9tc9) na 1ppl+ iz Runs ypavwih na 2PPL ;D

Q
QLinkee 12.04.22

Obsessed
>> I would prefer Kulinok's comment (with a link to a forbidden resource! <;DDD)
Ok. Tipchiki nearby reduce the chance of non-drop.

NewNoDrop = int(ProbSum / (1 / ((NoDrop / (NoDrop + ProbSum))^N) - 1)),
where N = int(1 + (AdditionalPlayers / 2) + (ClosePartiedPlayers / 2))

http:// forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/generatsiya_predmetov_v_d2lod_1_10_-_1_11-152953/

C
CorvinOk 12.04.22

QLinkee
_ :/
A esli 4itaty vse eto dlia kogoto sliwkom napriago - to delo obctoit primerno kak-to tak :