3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BDmitriy 17.04.22 10:05 pm

The tasks of the fisherman and the hunter are endless? (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Hello. The question is in the header. It seems like yes, but you need to make sure ...
24 Comments
Sort by:
p
potter790 17.04.22

Yes. There you can collect an Asgard set for a ship, statues for a settlement, etc. And with runes, an infinite rep.

F
Fallen Ghost 17.04.22

BDmitriy
No, I completed all the orders, I have no new ones.

B
BDmitriy 17.04.22

FallenGhost
i.e. if they are fulfilled, they will appear for the time being, and then they will simply run out?

F
Fallen Ghost 17.04.22

BDmitriy
As far as I remember, they don't appear, but everything is initially available. I could be wrong, because I played the game a year ago. But what ends - that's for sure. A month ago I went into the game - there were no new orders, I played on PS4 if it's important.

B
BDmitriy 17.04.22

FallenGhost
Just kind of closed a couple, initially counting their number. Then the next day, it seems like the original number again became... I just don’t understand whether to do or not to do it, otherwise I’ll only be stuck on this for a long time, but I want to go through the game)

Yes, and potter790 writes about the endless rep runes. Hm...

F
Fox534 17.04.22

BDmitriy
When you got the Magyar hunting bow, you had to complete all the tasks of the hunter. And he gave out a strictly defined number of them, and only as the settlement was pumped. There were no recurring orders.

B
BDmitriy 17.04.22

Fox534
Yeah, got it. Thank you, we will do it)

p
potter790 17.04.22

Fox534 wrote:
And he gave out a strictly defined amount of them and only as the settlement was pumped.
There it is, obviously. They appear to me all the time, with runes, but the settlement has not yet been pumped. It is pumped according to the plot, or rather, I pump them according to the plot, I don’t climb into new areas until the plot is given to them. In vain wasted time in general. )

B
BDmitriy 17.04.22

Fox534
Ie, it turns out to actually close them at the maximum level of the settlement, and then they will close to zero? Each level of the settlement are updated data quests?

W
Wolf Mercenary 17.04.22

BDmitriy
Yes, each level of the settlement adds about 3 tasks with more "difficult" fish, but only a fixed number of tasks is shown in the quest giver window, not all.
At one time, I gave up on these quests because of a few buggy fish, but now I'm slowly closing them.

B
BDmitriy 17.04.22

Mercenary Wolf
Understood, thanks

F
Fox534 17.04.22

BDmitri
Please.

F
Fox534 17.04.22

potter790
The plot has nothing to do with it. I only made it to the second chapter. I stopped on the Sister of Sorrow quest, having entered into one or two (I don’t remember anymore) alliances. That did not stop me from pumping the settlement to the level necessary for hunting, either the fifth level, or the fourth (I have the fifth now) a set of armor and three types of bows that I liked in the reviews (since they are my main weapons), and also sailed to Ireland for sickles, in case I have to engage in close combat.

B
BDmitriy 17.04.22

Fox534
Almost on the easiest, you can also upgrade to the 5th without completing a single story mission, so the difficulty does not play a role here

F
Fox534 17.04.22

BDmitriy
Indicating this detail, I just wanted to note that everything I have indicated above is quite possible to do at the maximum level of difficulty, especially without straining (which is frustrating). On easy, of course, this will be done much faster and easier. But I prefer at least some kind of Challenge.

p
potter790 17.04.22

Fox534 wrote:
it is quite possible to do it at the maximum difficulty level, especially without straining
. Well, it's like you lied. An inscription with a higher power simply blows you half of your HP with one blow, on medium and high difficulty, and you reduce them a little bit at a time. That's why I don't run ahead of the locomotive.
I take the plot to the area, execute it, then I clean the area, and there the power increases for the next area. And then sometimes an inscription comes across with a higher power, such as these mercenaries who climb on the map. In East Anglia, three witches were caught in secrets, 90-120 power level, and the area itself is 70 like.
It’s the same with tasks in the settlement, the island on which we meet Kasandra is also like 70. Asgard power level 90, etc.
I try to go through in order, so that some bugs do not climb, or some task is not completed ahead of time, something similar was in the Odyssey, etc.

B
BDmitriy 17.04.22

potter790
And it amused me in the Odyssey, when they give you a quest, and you bam - you can turn it in right away)

F
Fox534 17.04.22

potter790
I didn't cheat anything. I repeat, I play the archer and pump skills that strengthen him, practically without engaging in open combat, and if someone manages to hit me, then the damage does not go through me, and the enemy who inflicted it on me is thrown back by a shock wave, since I am wearing Fallen Hero Set. I went to mine it as soon as I sailed to England. For his bonuses are awesome, and receiving does not provide for battles with opponents, only solving puzzles. Simply put, a competent selection of equipment and skills of an archer (only the perk Reinforced shot is worth it, takes out any high-level mob, with a maximum of three to five shots) allows, having basic experience in such games, to bend opponents of level + 70-100 without any problems. Or even higher, if you know how to use the Advanced Stealth Assassination skill. Yes,

p
potter790 17.04.22

Fox534 wrote:
I repeat, I play the archer
. Yes, this is as much as you like. Only as you will be without arrows, then the archer will run. The main pumping is in the course of the plot. At the moment I have completed more than 40% of the game, and there are 18 arrows in the quiver, it doesn’t pump further because there is no fabric, it will appear in the course of the story. And in order to pump up to 18 arrows, you also had to go through the plot, so that the materials would become respawned in the boxes.
Although, of course, you can be tricky here, turn on the blade strike in the settings, you can bring down anyone with one blow, where possible. Then, for example, mercenaries do not fall with such blows, there is no button. Only honest kumite. )
In general, the balance here is very strange. In the Odyssey, he was somehow smoother. Skulls is understandable, it was almost the same. But, at the same time, with the growth of the level with the bosses, it was still sweaty to fight, pick up equipment and so on. Fart so in general, burned many ass and probably more than once. xD)
And then either a skull and you can’t do anything to them, or not a skull and they can’t do anything to you. And plus, the bosses are weak in the storyline, so I think the storyline can probably be completed without pumping at all.

B
BDmitriy 17.04.22

potter790 wrote:
The main pumping is in the course of the plot
Nifiga. You can clear the entire map, already a maximum of a pumped quiver and a healer, and for a long time. Cloth almost constantly falls from chests, titanium is worse, but it is for pumping gear and weapons, mainly