3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BDmitriy 17.04.22 10:05 pm

The tasks of the fisherman and the hunter are endless? (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Hello. The question is in the header. It seems like yes, but you need to make sure ...
24 Comments
Sort by:
p
potter790 17.04.22

BDmitriy wrote:
You can clear the whole map
. You can, but the materials do not fall. And the titan did not fall, he began to respawn according to the plot after East Anglia. And in East Anglia itself, I drove through it, jumped into the robbers' camp, and there he was covered in a piece, lying in a tent. And before that he was not there, I cleared the whole of East Anglia before submitting the report. Now there is no fabric, and something else, for further pumping. They are nowhere.
Do you use cheats? say so. ))

F
Fox534 17.04.22

potter790
I'll tell you a terrible secret, fabric, as well as other rare resources, are not tied to the plot. They are tied to the levels of locations. The same fabric, for example, to places of the 130th level and above, and some tungsten, to the 190th. And in order not to be unfounded, here's my map of unions, where there are only TWO of them !!! and my build, with a fully pumped quiver and provisions.

F
Fox534 17.04.22

potter790
And to preempt your answer that allegedly cheaters write to you, here's a good example for you. I have enough resources, but I run with only half a set of armor pumped. Why's that? And all because I know that according to the plot they will give me the Bow of Rush, IMHO the best Hunting bow in the game, and since I work with bows, I save resources so that as soon as I get hold of it, I immediately pump it to the maximum. If I were a cheater, I would be so bothered.

B
BDmitriy 17.04.22

potter790
dilat in YouTube forget it and look, now I'm going through, everything falls down there. Gear took for Helix, as well as boost XP and money. He also closed the island of Skye

. Once he called me a cheater, let you be crooked.

Spoiler

I would like to find a map of fish of all sizes, in general, it would be ridiculous ...