3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Neek 17.04.22 10:05 pm

Top 10: Your choice - The most anticipated things in The Witcher 4

In this topic, you can offer FROM 1 TO 3 options for WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE in
The Witcher 4 - you can touch on gameplay features, visuals, innovations, and in general everything you see fit.

After some time, we will select the 10 most popular / plused offers from the options you suggested and start voting, which will be located on the main page of PlayGround.ru for a few more days. After the main vote, we will calculate everything and publish the results.

The results of the past TOP 10:
TOP 10: Your choice - The most annoying things in Cyberpunk 2077
TOP 10: Your choice - The best creatures Resident Evil: Village
TOP 10: Your choice - The best gaming locations
TOP 10: Your choice - The most appetizing food in games
TOP 10: Your choice - What we want to see in STALKER 2
106 Comments
Sort by:
y
your1dope 17.04.22

Probably the most important thing is to have a fascinating and long story with interesting characters.

A
Axel Foley 17.04.22

1. Creating your own character
2. Choosing a school and, accordingly, different prologues (as in DAO)
3. Time of action - pairing of spheres and the appearance of the first witchers.

R
Real Slim Shady 17.04.22

I don’t know if they wrote it or not, I read it like this:
- Adequate issuance of tasks and a reward for them (You will collect sheets of announcements and then it turns out that if you leveled up, then you will be given less experience for the task, just a stupid task timer that supposedly hints that you need to immediately complete this sideline or it will fail - failed some sideline in 3 parts, because I didn’t think that some tasks should be done right away)
- Completely remove the non-linearity of the plot (No matter how much I was praised that the Witcher is super duper non-linear plot, they just went too far against the background of the fact that at that time there were no non-linear major games like the witcher, since they admired his "non-linearity" so much, it is very linear,and sometimes I don’t understand why I need to replay it for a couple of cutscenes that will be a little different)
- The final credits in The Witcher 3 are just a disappointment (Again, according to the stories of all your friends who went through the Witcher 3, their ending and the denouement of the fates of the personalities that Geralt met throughout the game is described at the end, well .. it's terrible, very little denouement and explanations of how things ended for those whom Geralt helped - the ending in Stalker Call of Pripyat spoke more about the fate of all quest characters than in The Witcher 3, very weakly)
- Oh, these different 3D NPC models (I think some will understand that in The previous part of the Witcher used models of the same person too often, for several NPCs, let's do something different.
- Equipment (Very deplorable, most inconveniently done in general, the whole structure of issuing equipment, and wearing it. completely remove levels from weapons)
Well, advice to fans of the Witcher 3 - do not think that the Witcher 4 will be better, expect the worst outcome, as Kratos said, open-world games cannot come out good, full-fledged twice in a row.

n
nighthawkreal 17.04.22

Cards. And more. )

b
broshkerso 17.04.22

Ppr

l
lebowski113 17.04.22

1. the ability to create your own witcher with a backstory like Dragon age origin
2. so that the action of the game takes place in an unbroken kingdom - Kovir and Poviss or Zerrikania
3. an intricate plot with ambiguous characters and choices like 1 part and the same non-linear as in 2
fuck everyone here minus. is there one cotton wool offended by the developers?

N
Nexus-R 17.04.22

1. closure of the studio

G
Guru_007 17.04.22

How actively they minus here. I want cons too

O
Occedusso 17.04.22

I would like to continue the new saga, about our beloved Geralt of Rivia, more special stages, interesting quests, crafting things and many other interesting things

A
Afarkh 17.04.22

After this, I don't really look forward to it anymore.

K
Koraho 17.04.22

I expect that the questions on the map will be replaced with full-fledged sides, so that there would be no such thing as clearing the map in principle. At the extreme, replace it with a code that needs to be filled with knowledge about the world, as the Chinese do in their RPGs.
And I also expect the absence of a witcher's instinct as a cancer of the gaming industry. This is just an indication of the worthlessness of the game designer - we do not know how to make the necessary items remarkable, let's make the player spam one button every 10 meters, it's so much fun (no)

M
Mellisko 17.04.22

maybe Ciri's romance?)

s
saa0891 17.04.22

Naturally interesting additional quests at the level of The Witcher 3 and not the slag that was in Cyberpunk.
Difficult and original bosses that require certain tactics and approach, and that there would be a lot of them.
And of course colorful, memorable characters.

I really hope that the Projects have at least a little learned from the failure of Cyberpunk and will not make a huge, but completely empty map, but will make a medium-sized territory and fill it with interesting content and not the shit that was in Cyberpunk in the form of stupid activities, in general, it’s better for good if they took the concept of The Witcher 2 with closed locations, this would allow each element to be worked out as much as possible, but I understand that this will not happen.
God forbid that the fourth part would come out at least at the level of the third (after the bugged crafts in the form of Cyberpunk, I’m not sure that the projects are able to produce suitable content, it seems that all the people who did additional quests for The Witcher 3 left, and the projects asked for help to Ubisoft), I don’t even dream about the fact that it would be at the level of DLS Blood and Wine.

V
Vaipen 17.04.22

1. Gwent like in Yugio, so that the fighters could really be called on the field, and not just play with cards.
2. Kraft. So that not only the potion could be baited, but it’s really possible to collect some kind of wunder waffle.
3. Parkour on a horse, just like in Elder Ring.

b
barbarian 17.04.22

After their recent statements, for some reason they lost interest. Then it seems they unsuccessfully tried to justify themselves, but the sediment remained.

X
Xeminguei 17.04.22

1. Focus on the story, not the graphics. The graphics level of The Witcher 3 is enough for the eyes.
2. Good settings in which the game can be customized as much as possible. If the developers want me to buy their game, I should be able to play it.
Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) X4 Quad Core Processor 3.50 GHz
Memory: 16.0 GB
Video card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 740
Winchester: WDC WD10EZEX-08WN4A0
3. Ability to skip mini-games, with automatic win.

O
Oleg V 17.04.22

well, if it is logical to develop the plot, then: 1) kill all unnecessary sorceresses with their conspiracies ... 2) without homosexuality; 3) you can add some team interaction + customization + interaction with the outside world (such as hypnotize prostitutes or guards at the entrance / exit); and if at all, then: 1) you can have a new, custom witcher + different schools + without homosexuality; 2) greater freedom of action and decisions (when there are only 2 options and both are bad somehow not very, although vital); 3) I would like to have my own story base (as in Toussaint, only useful) ... but of course 3 points are not enough ...

F
FaHaT_STalKeRa 17.04.22

1: To at least not worse than 3 parts.
2: To have multiplayer.
3: Well, of course, optimization is not like cyberpunk.

A
Aellie 17.04.22

1) The ability to play for a girl.
2) No multiplayer, as this impoverishes the plot and depersonalizes the main character.
(in extreme cases, a separate game, like RDR2)
3) Open world, of course, as in part 3.

F
FaHaT_STalKeRa 17.04.22

Aellie
Why impoverishes the plot and depersonalizes the hero? If you want, play online, and if you don't want to, play alone. What's wrong with online?