3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rahku5 17.04.22 10:05 pm

Pirate Freezes on loading (Watch Dogs: Legion)

Hello everyone, everything is as it should be, updated the firewood version of Windows 2004 components i3 2130 oz 8 vidyuha gtx 750 ti 2gb and I go into the shortcut first the black screen is stupid but the sound of the intro is heard and clicks in the menu and then after 5 minutes the menu appears on the screen I start the company and on the floor loading is dead simple and still the settings can not be changed graphics who faced and fixed these problems please help me hunting to play this shit
19 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kartonkratos 17.04.22

rahku5
Probably because your video card does not fully support dx12! put dx11.

C
CrowBY 17.04.22

rahku5
your hardware is too weak for this game, on much more powerful hardware the game doesn't play normally.
and the settings can not be changed, most likely because of your glands. yubiks have such a joke when they cut off the ability to set certain settings with weak iron

r
rahku5 17.04.22

Kartonkratos
How to install if the settings do not change

K
Kartonkratos 17.04.22

rahku5
You need to go into the config file, and put dx11 instead of dx12! I just don’t remember what folder it is in, I just deleted the game and I can’t see what to say for sure, but it seems to be where the saves are, in short, approximately in this area!

K
Kartonkratos 17.04.22

rahku5
In short 1: way, this computer, documents, my games, watch dogs Legion, WD3_GamerProfile you open it and there you are already looking for what you need! or 2: in uplay you select watch dogs legion, and where it is written to play, the game parameters will be written a little lower, click here, then in this paragraph the game launch parameters will be written and under it add the game launch parameters, press and drive like this -dx11 and then save it and run it! but that's if you have a license! and if a pirate is the first option.

r
rahku5 17.04.22

Kartonkratos
Thanks man, I have a pirate but I don’t see the line with dx in the config, I don’t even find it

r
rahku5 17.04.22

Kartonkratos
I don't have this line there, I rummaged through it everywhere

K
Kartonkratos 17.04.22

rahku5
You can also put someone through the shortcut, you need to look at the video how it's done there!

K
Kartonkratos 17.04.22

rahku5
I just didn't look, but I just know that usually everything is in the config files! and here for some reason it means no.

r
rahku5 17.04.22

Kartonkratos
also did this with a space -dx11 or d3d11

K
Kartonkratos 17.04.22

rahku5
I did not try to download config files for weak PCs.

S
Sheriff 17.04.22

the same garbage) and it is the pirate who hangs up the computer after 20 minutes of playing with a characteristic sound)) tightly -only RESET helps) the first time I see this

r
rahku5 17.04.22

Sheriff
I so wanted to play for the sake of it, even updated Windows anyway, I still don’t know what can fix everything I tried

K
Kartonkratos 17.04.22

rahku5
I wrote above for configs, try downloading it and replacing the WD3_GamerProfile.

T
The Spirit Of Death 09.07.22

GUYS PLEASE BRING IT TO THE TOP. For whom the game does not start after rebooting or restarting the PC ->
If you are sitting at 10 (and I think it doesn’t matter) check the antivirus, it blocks an important file because of which it does not allow it to start and the antivirus renames the file, so carefully look at which file is in quarantine and in which folder. Add to allowed and restore and the game will run. And at the expense of other errors there is everything on the internet and only this solution is not

P
Palych Rokov 09.07.22

Kartonkratos
Pirate does not seem to support dx12 at all, and dx11 is just not very playable. In general, this game was sold with such discounts that you could have bought it for a long time and not bother with a pirate. Bought and don't regret

K
Kartonkratos 09.07.22

Palych Rokov
You don't have to write to me about this, I bought it on pre-order more than a year and a half ago! a couple of days before its release without discounts, and without any problems with the launch and everything was great! but now I regret buying it! because I played a bit and abandoned for some reason it seemed boring.

K
Kartonkratos 09.07.22

Palych Rokov
If I didn’t create this topic, I was just trying to solve the problem that appeared in a person!

l
lapwing mouse 09.07.22

Kartonkratos
Game 50/50. It seems to be not bad, but it is far from Horizon) It takes
25 hours. Short.