3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MStanislaV 17.04.22 10:05 pm

Seriously?! (The Witcher 4)

To rate a game that will be released POSSIBLY in 2025?!
At ~200+ people, what is your logic?
14 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gabe 30 percent 17.04.22

So they rated Stalker 2 at 9 points a few years ago :) And now every news about him is downvoted.

l
lapwing mouse 17.04.22

MStanislaV
And will it come out at all! That's the question. In any case, it will certainly not be 2026-2027. Although people think that it will appear in 2025))))) Naive!

J
JoKeRD07 17.04.22

MStanislaV
Welcome to the PG buddy

c
cheezette 05.05.22

MOSHIVURIA CHIBIS
with the transition to another engine, development will obviously be faster

N
Nicholas Ololai 05.05.22

MStanislaV
This is a classic on PG. I myself sometimes rate games that have not yet been released, it's a sin

M
MunchkiN 616 05.05.22

I think the witcher 2025 will be the new standards of the millennium gaming industry. it will be a very cool game.
If not, then maybe GTA 6 will only be. or some kind of rethinking of the assassin's teachings.

J
Joker978 05.05.22

exactly. reminded. stake set. deserved.

H
Heimadril 05.05.22

MStanislaV
You haven't seen the number of pluses under the unreleased anime toys. :D These 200 ratings will seem miserable, exactly like 300 ratings for the future GTA 6.
MStanislaV wrote:
~ 200+ people, what is your logic?
Perhaps everything will be fine with them with logic when they grow up. And now, due to age, the logic is only beginning to develop. There is a poll here, here are the most recent results.
Spoiler
About half of the users are of school age, as you can see. For clarity, I marked three colored zones:
Red - the zone of pluses for unreleased games, etc.
Yellow - the zone of the origin of prudence
. Green - the zone of possible logic and analysis.

E
Evil in the flash 05.05.22

With Mass Effect 5 the same story. However, as already described above, nothing surprising.

F
Furaito 25.05.22

powerfully

P
Protocol10 25.05.22

Now, in 2022, pay attention to user ratings. The bulk of 90% of the players puts the rating from the bullshit or, at best, after they check out the game's opening, graphics and optimization during the first two hours. For the most part, the assessment of the players is rather a certain indicator of the degree of emotional reaction to the product, an indicator of market sentiment in short, a pendulum swung by the community and news, and not some kind of assessment close to any objectivity based on the analysis of all the strengths and weaknesses of the product.

M
Mel Shlemming 25.05.22

A penny is worth a site where you can evaluate unreleased games.

R
Raf9111 21.10.22

MOSHIVURIA lapwing
It may well be 26-27, why not?

l
lapwing mouse 21.10.22

Raf9111
So nothing is heard or seen about the game🤷‍♂️