3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vegas99 17.04.22 10:28 pm

The game lags on any settings (Deathloop)

Why ? I set the priority to high in the dispatcher, nothing helps. Pirate game
14 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kartonkratos 17.04.22

vegas99
Well, now it is understood for sure that you are a starball, and you don’t have any rtx 3090 with i9 12900k, since there would be nothing to lag on such a system! if I have on rtx 2070 super, ryzen 7 2700x and 16gb ram, in deathloop on ultra with full tracing, and without dlss it flies! and how do you manage to lie? then I don’t know what kind of system you have, that even at low levels it doesn’t go well.

M
Mr_Dude090 17.04.22

vegas99, try to download the repack from Others, it should go without problems. Which Windows 10 or 11?

g
gloccc 17.04.22

Kartonkratos
The only option is that he plays in 4k at maximum settings and with tracing at maximum and without dlss.

K
Kartonkratos 17.04.22

gloccc
And you did not pay attention to what he described, it was indicated there on any settings lags! which also means low!

v
vegas99 17.04.22

Kartonkratos
That's exactly what it is not clear why it lags. At 3090 in 4K on ultra with tracing it produces about 120 frames but every 5 seconds. lags. Even if you just stand still. And so on any settings, even at low ones. So it's not clear what's going on

K
Kartonkratos 17.04.22

vegas99
You're cunning again! here is a video with only 3080 ti which is almost equal to 3090!
and in it in 2k and ultra settings, with tracing to balance and dlss is also balanced, and with these settings it gives out 160-190fps, depending on where you are and where you look, and the minimum is 145fps! how can you have 120fps in 4k then? if in fact somewhere it would be 80-100fps! Or did you put dlss
on the balance too? and then if without dlss, then I do not believe it.

v
vegas99 17.04.22

Kartonkratos
I don't care what you believe there. It would be better to help in solving the problem. Why on rtx 3090 lags on any settings

K
KENIG_39 17.04.22

after running the game on my system, I didn’t notice any lags, while the Internet is on, the torrent is on the jump, everything is turned out in the graphics for quality, 2K is set in the nvidia panel, I also set it like that in the game, even though I have 11700kf, but I think it’s unlikely it affects something, maybe something is wrong with your cooling, the thermal paste on the video cards also dries out

l
lapwing mouse 17.04.22

vegas99
Kartonkratos
KENIG_39
The stars for everyone carry their own light of happiness, so I will begin the story of the ancient mouse race! Special guys write that they have problems in this game. So, I want to speak the word, but the deed to say on the carpet before the council. It seems that recently I caught a ton of stutters in GTA 5 online. Why am I talking about GTA5? Come on, don't yell, don't interrupt! I'll tell you now. With this example, you, fellow gamer, will also test the external cause outside the golden empire of mankind. So, in GTA 5, this was already the case, as in a patient with deathloop, when he began checking Doctor Web's antivirus for the search for witch rukits. But this time Peka decided to fool around a little with me and came up with a new fun to tickle my nerves. In order to find the trouble, since this is no longer due to checking the computer with an antivirus, I decided to use a vital cheat code. He took in imb inhibitors to increase insight into solving the problem, and immediately the thought came to check what was happening with the update of Windows. Yes, one to one, at that moment a new update of Vindovoz was flooded with winds from the depths of unknown space to the drums and sounds of the flute of the god Azathoth. That's why I caught the most severe stutters in GTA 5 online, heavy demonic jams! I waited until the download of the Windows update was completed, rebooted the computer, the updates at the start of the desktop were set to 100% and voila, let's dance tea, coffee - beer, let's lie down! There was no other nonsense like this in the game. Why am I saying all this in Babylonian? As for the game of deathloop and all other games, do as forged in the holy tablets by the ancient saints of the peka-pleasers, which I follow: Launch any game only after a cold start of the computer, gentlemen of the light side of the force. We played one, rebooted the device, DO NOT enter the browser !!!, at the start, only the video driver, sound, afterburner, rivastatistic server, hwinfo, well, antivirus (this is not for everybody) there were any updates in the process, control the temperature of the body of an iron friend !!!!!!! Run only one game at a time, not two as some start minimizing the window and switching to another. Peck does not like this approach. I, somehow, did this option and pitched to me what he thinks of me at such moments. Keep an eye on the card drivers, especially for new games!!! Delete the old ones using the God mode program DDcleaner. AND!!!!!!! AI never open browsers while playing, for the fearsome creatures of the warp may break through the psyker net, led by champions of Chaos, with the banners of the four dark gods. If the new Siberia deserves to be the game of the year, then Deathloop has the right to be called a solar-optimized game! I finished dying light 2 yesterday and decided to immediately test deathloop with the new settings. Disabled Ancel Nvidia Freestyle. I set the resolution to 4k, the rays to the maximum, and set dlss to quality mode. FPS sank to new indicators of 95/110 and slightly higher frames. Game in ancient greek hdd. Checked not in the room, but on the street. Everything is one to one. The frametime graph is virgin, as in the previous video. Only FPS became less than it was. And that's it. Let the person make a vidos with his problem and temperature readings. And we'll see what the damned magic of the northern giants has infected his game.

v
vegas99 17.04.22

The problem was solved by updating windows 10 to the latest version, after that the lags disappeared

T
TopPCGamer 25.05.22

Kartonkratos wrote:
Well, now it is understood for sure that you are a starball, and you don’t have any rtx 3090 with i9 12900k, since nothing would lag on such a system! if I have on rtx 2070 super, ryzen 7 2700x and 16gb ram, in deathloop on ultra with full tracing, and without dlss it flies!
Who else is a starball is a big question. On 2070s, it can only pull with tracing to the full and without dlss at 480p or 720p, especially with 16GB of frames. The game is very demanding

K
Kartonkratos 25.05.22

TopPCGamer
I didn't play it in 2k, let alone 4k! but only in full hd, and I didn’t say that it goes there at 100+ fps with such a setting, but it gave out comfortable 65-75 fps with drawdowns up to 57-55, and that’s for the processor or RAM! because the load from the video card dropped during drawdowns! but if you enable dlss, then of course there was more fps.

K
Kartonkratos 25.05.22

TopPCGamer
If you would play it! I would know that it is not as demanding as you think.

M
Max P 25.05.22

vegas99
It's just that with these updates you have the latest version of Framework 4.8 installed.
Therefore, updates cannot be disabled on Win 10/11 if you play new games.