3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Artur5623 17.04.22 10:41 pm

help very freezes in games

put on a new one, screwed it on, and nothing. Freezes didn’t go anywhere, and in almost all games, even when I put it on the minimum, freezes every second. I remembered that I used to play Just Cause 3 shortly after buying a laptop and the game just flew on high graphics, now I can’t calmly play even on low-mid settings. What could be the matter? (My laptop is Lenovo Legion Y530. video card - Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 and intel core i5 8300H processor. 8 GB of RAM) Memory is constantly 50% full, although I do not open anything except 1 tab, I have already turned everything off in autoload and memory leak fixed, I don't know, no strength. that I used to play Just Cause 3 shortly after buying a laptop and the game just flew on high graphics, now I can’t play even on low-medium settings. What could be the matter? (My laptop is Lenovo Legion Y530. video card - Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 and intel core i5 8300H processor. 8 GB of RAM) Memory is constantly 50% full, although I do not open anything except 1 tab, I have already turned everything off in autoload and memory leak fixed, I don't know, no strength. that I used to play Just Cause 3 shortly after buying a laptop and the game just flew on high graphics, now I can’t play even on low-medium settings. What could be the matter? (My laptop is Lenovo Legion Y530. video card - Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 and intel core i5 8300H processor. 8 GB of RAM) Memory is constantly 50% full, although I do not open anything except 1 tab, I have already turned everything off in autoload and memory leak fixed, I don't know, no strength.

23 Comments
Sort by:
p
papakarlos 05.05.22

Artur5623 wrote:
In general, I bought a laptop
, you can not read further

s
sashok988 05.05.22

PapaKarloS
Well, when I bought my first computer, I didn’t even know how to reinstall Windows, I accidentally erased the file and had to take it back to the store. Now I can assemble the computer myself, so don’t judge too harshly)

L
Loken 05.05.22

Max P
Only makes sense for 4 GB or less.
In other cases, a useless program that dumps data from RAM into the swap file when it is needed and when it is not. As a result, instead of improving performance, you can get even more friezes. Here the guy tested this miracle without any references to this scam in the description and made an honest conclusion.

It's good that they haven't come up with programs that would clear the cache in the processor, otherwise people would start using them to "speed up the system" :DDD