3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LeonKiller.UA 17.04.22 11:09 pm

Fight with ghosts. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Herald is lvl 6, the silver sword is lvl 5. Ghost level 10. I can't understand the tactics of fighting ghosts. There is oil, there is no bomb yet. I seem to have killed simple ghosts, but almost no damage is dealt with by quests, 20 units each. And after a while, the cast regenerates HP, and as a result, the battle in 15 minutes goes to hell.
24 Comments
Sort by:
p
propeller-faust 17.04.22

LeonKiller.UA Read
in the bestiary, it shows the vulnerable sides of the monsters, and what will help in the fight against them. In general, ghosts and spirits take significantly more damage in the Yrden sign. Cast Yrden while the ghost is inside him, hit him. it also slows them down, there was already a similar topic, is it really hard to browse the forum

R
Ryogi Shiki 17.04.22

1) read bestaries
2) don't climb on monsters higher than lvl 2x

W
Wraith_Soul 17.04.22

Damn oil, quen, irden, bomb, and the heat has gone, the ghost has an attack like a robber from behind, it can also be sharp from the front, so maneuver and don’t stupidly somersault)

D
Daeleon 17.04.22

Nikotinoz_
I don't know what to do next - I'm just finishing the prologue, but I picked up the ghost from the crypt without any problems at level 1 with the default sword and Irden. There were no problems, incl. knowing the tactics, mobs above the level are normally destroyed.

W
W0LVER1NE5700 17.04.22

Nikotinoz_ I climbed
monsters that are 5-6 lvls higher than me - there were no significant problems. Yes, it’s difficult, but they can kill with a few blows, but still they are completely killed if there are few of them. And then somehow I ran into a crowd of 7-9 utopians, I was lvl 11, and they were 16. So they piled on me like that)) I tried to fight them several times - to no avail. They hit too hard, and I give them less HP than they do to me. And yet, with proper tactics and the time spent, they could have been defeated, but I got bored)))

G
GG4 17.04.22

The main thing is not the level of the character, but his uniform. find super swords and armor and you can beat those who are 10 levels higher.

Y
Yamaguchi-gumi 17.04.22

daeleon
On a normal difficulty level, you don't just pick it up.

D
Daeleon 17.04.22

Yamaguchi-gumi
If you mean "normal", I still play on it. If normal meant complex, then I don’t think there will be big problems either - it just takes longer. In general, it depends on the hands, i.e. some people get used to combat faster, some slower. The Witcher has excellent combat, so if you don’t get carried away with blows and constantly dodge, and at the same time using signs, there are no problems.

A
Alexey Volkov 777 17.04.22

The ghost is killed easily in a trap, which is what the bestiary says, and all sorts of oils can be omitted.
I play at the most difficult level, the main thing is to read the bestiary and there will be no problems even with monsters 4 lvl higher. The only thing that has not yet understood how to kill monsters in the water is that the sword is removed.

l
luckymakc 17.04.22

Alexey Volkov 777
The only thing I haven't figured out yet is how to kill monsters in the water - the sword is removed.
I myself have not swum yet, but in the tips I saw that the crossbow shoots under water.

R
Ryogi Shiki 17.04.22

daeleon
what ur difficulty do you play on?

W0LVER1NE5700
same question as above

s
seffko 17.04.22

if ordered, it will be more difficult

W
W0LVER1NE5700 17.04.22

Nikotinoz_
On the second. I would play on the third, but I don’t like that meditation does not restore health on it, and constantly eating everything that you can doesn’t pin me) The second time I will already pass at the third level, or even at the maximum fourth

D
Daeleon 17.04.22

Nikotinoz_
On the third. well penultimate vsmysmy.

p
propeller-faust 17.04.22

The complexity of pain and suffering is the most optimal, IMHO, there are no problems with monsters, provided that you approach the battle in detail. Make sure that there is always plenty of food, watch out for weapons / armor so that it is not broken, elixirs, bombs, oils - it's nice to have a little. Do not look for trouble if there is little health and no problems.

R
Ryogi Shiki 17.04.22

daeleon
, here you go. me, too,
but our friend, who plays on 2m, seemed to fight easy, he climbs 6+ levels higher than the monsters

, he would try to wrestle on 3m in Stitches against ghouls)))

K
Kote Potaskun 17.04.22

How did the noobs already get it, who play on an easy level of difficulty and balabol on all forums that the game is just so easy ... and about the fact that they are "nirazuniumirliazaza"

U
U_Scarecrow_U 17.04.22

Already answered above: a bestiary to help. Quen, Yrden, hit him 2-3 times (I don't try to hit him anymore - they can hurt him, especially on the 3rd difficulty level), while he is in a circle, move away. And so on until the end. While dodging, quickly deal with illusions that suck out life, do not climb on the rampage. Here's a tactic for any fat ghosts. I failed a noon one time, 5 levels above me. She was guarding some kind of chest, it became interesting, she came up, she carried me forward with her feet in 3 blows.) Well, let me think, I’ll try again, with butter, that’s all. Killed again. I had nowhere to hurry, so I firmly decided to fill it up, purely for fun.) Prepared well: swallow, thunder, oil, bombs. I fiddled with it for 40 minutes, died 10-15 times, but still took it)

R
RGC 17.04.22

when I was hunting for a set of bear school armor, one of the blueprints was in close proximity to a level 30 ice golem, while at that time I was like 15. so I thought that he was guarding this drawing, picking it for a long time, but still scored the creature. and only later it turned out that he just kept a chest with loot, and the drawing was lying there not far around the corner

R
Roma Rudakov_ 17.04.22

Someone has difficulty easily, but someone has hardcore, that's why the difference is so ...
I play on the penultimate one and die 10 times with bosses, I burn out, I leave the game, I go in and continue)
For that, it's interesting and it feels like this is a game, and not as usual, you complete the game completely without dying once