3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LeonKiller.UA 17.04.22 11:09 pm

Fight with ghosts. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Herald is lvl 6, the silver sword is lvl 5. Ghost level 10. I can't understand the tactics of fighting ghosts. There is oil, there is no bomb yet. I seem to have killed simple ghosts, but almost no damage is dealt with by quests, 20 units each. And after a while, the cast regenerates HP, and as a result, the battle in 15 minutes goes to hell.
24 Comments
Sort by:
G
GventPlayer 17.04.22

complexity "to death" and only it. ghosts 5 lvl higher inclusive are killed without problems. and at lvl 12, when the build was already upgraded, I brought down the 20th level. Moon dust + oil against ghosts (the higher the level of oil, the better) + quen + irden

S
SerpenteS79 17.04.22

Kote Potaskun
Well, at level 4, the most difficult opponents suddenly become ghosts in the amount of 3+ pieces, then wolves, then drowners. Oh, and a bunch of sirens when you're in the boat.

A
Analius 17.04.22

why is it easy, you drive into a trap, let him hit you, bounce, and hit him sharply while he is in this trap

S
SerpenteS79 17.04.22

Analius
let him hit himself
Oh, great, missed the blow, Geralt staggered, at this time the 2nd ghost jumps behind his back and makes a procast of several blows. The problem with ghosts is precisely in the number and irden does not always block them normally (especially if you do not play through signs)