3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kot_nikitoz 17.04.22 11:44 pm

Patch 1.03 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Actually released patch 1.03. Write to anyone that has changed, is it better or worse?
218 Comments
Sort by:
m
marionetco 17.04.22

Even after the patch, there seem to be more bugs!? Plus, sometimes it starts to fly out!

D
DarkRawen 17.04.22

I don’t understand why many people have such lags after installing the patch, before this patch I played at high settings, on average I had 25-30 fps, when I installed this patch I went nuts, to put it mildly, the graphics improved significantly already at high settings, and FPS generally soared to 60, although my computer is far from a fresh build. Now I'm playing on extreme settings with Hairwork turned off and a high draw distance, it keeps stable at 40 fps, there are only crashes to the desktop about once every 2 hours, but the inventory has been fixed.
Amd fx-9300
GTX 760
12gb ram

G
GONE TO DTF 17.04.22

borsic14
no one had, did you?

b
borsic14 17.04.22

lookaway
I used to play version 1.02, not 1.01

G
GONE TO DTF 17.04.22

borsic14
everyone started with 1.02

C
CSKA_fan_n_1 17.04.22

Spartacus1971
well, he was updated in the evening

S
Spartacus1971 17.04.22

CSKA_fan_n.1
Honestly, I don't remember our conversation, can you remind me?

S
Spartacus1971 17.04.22

borsic14
If you had version 1.02 then you couldn't have this option.

w
wiedzmin hg 17.04.22

Good evening everyone.
Let me know if anyone has come across. Played yesterday and everything was great. Today I'm suffering for half a day, reinstalling the game, downloading and trying the "folk" versions, nothing helps, but the problem is this. I start the game and nothing happens. Witcher3.exe hangs in the processes, shows the consumed memory of about half a gigabyte, and after a while the process is removed. Well, what kind of nonsense is it, you can’t normally play a really worthwhile game

t
tinitun21 17.04.22

For those who do not install repacks and pirates,
the patch has been uploaded http://www.fayloobmennik.net/4907639
Installation:
1. Run and install patch_witcher3_1.01-1.03_2.0.0.29.exe
If not installed, since you have repack or pirated, then just copy the contents of the Patch_1.03_GOG + STEAM folder to the folder with the game with replacement
2. Enjoy the game, use it to your health.

r
redash 17.04.22

Right now I'll try to upload this patch myself, I'll check it, I'll tell you. If anyone has downloaded and there are some jambs, write. mutually

r
redash 17.04.22

Thanks tinitun21. The link is working, the patch was installed normally on the pirate - the enraged sticking in the menu was gone.

W
WOR4UN 17.04.22

Why does it weigh so much?

M
Metalist1925 17.04.22

tinitun21, huge respect to you!

t
tinitun21 17.04.22

ziborov.s
because there is an unpacked patch and its installer

W
WOR4UN 17.04.22

Thanks, I will try. I'm just worried about viruses - miners.

C
CSKA_fan_n_1 17.04.22

Spartacus1971
Forget it.

t
tinitun21 17.04.22

For sure forget it, there are no
viruses Is there a good free comodo is, better than nod32 and avasts with avira, does it not load the system or dr web 10? Casper is worse in terms of 100% download a couple of times a day on a normal computer

t
tinitun21 17.04.22

copied from steam:
How to optimally set up The Witcher III on medium PCs
Spoiler Good day to all. In this guide, I will describe how you can optimally set up The Witcher III for medium computers that pull out about 40 FPS. To begin with, briefly about my equipment:
-GTX 750TI;
- Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz;
-8gb ram
Before that I played on mixed settings (some high, some medium, some low) and got from 35 to 45 fps, and friezes besides. But after digging into the graphics settings, I began to experiment and found the most optimal option, in which the picture would be excellent and the FPS would be stable.

What I did: I
went into the settings and set all the post-processing options and added ssao.
I went into advanced graphics settings and set everything to high (you can set the shadows to medium), but do not include hair from Nvidia. V-sync is optional
Set cap to 30 FPS

Why lock FPS? I’m telling you from my feelings: When the jumps go from 45 to 35 here and there, it doesn’t look very good, but the car still doesn’t pull up to 60. Therefore, in this way I got, one might say, the version with PS4, which plays great, because there are practically no FPS drawdowns (it drops from 30 to 29-28 a couple of times in an hour, but it's not noticeable) As for me, the game looks much better this way, than trying to squeeze out the unfortunate 10-15 fps

of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt for weak PCs.
1. Go to the game folder:
D:The Witcher 3 - Wild Huntbinshadersspeedtreeshaders_directx11

2. Delete:
Leaves_vs.fx11obj
Leaves_shadowcast_vs.fx11obj
Leaves_shadowcast_ps.fx11obj
Leaves_ps.fx11obj
Grass_vs.fx11obj
Grass_shadowcast_vs.fx11obj
Grass_shadowcast_ps.fx11obj
Grass_ps.fx11obj

Attention!
ALL grass and bushes will disappear in the game, but the trees will be in place! (It will be possible to collect herbs).

Good game!

_
_SHERHAN____ 17.04.22

Starkiller662
Tell me, please, in GOG Galaxy, which specific path to the game should be indicated for the patch?