3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kot_nikitoz 17.04.22 11:44 pm

Patch 1.03 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Actually released patch 1.03. Write to anyone that has changed, is it better or worse?
218 Comments
Sort by:
W
WASWAS 17.04.22

Crack
yes plow

W
WASWAS 17.04.22

Kirill Krysanov
look where the patch is downloaded, if you download from GOG, then by default the patch installer is downloaded to disk C

w
wildcoep 17.04.22

After the patch, it became comfortable to play, there are no more lags and small friezes. Saves work.

O
OlgeRey 17.04.22

WASWAS
no, not with GOG. Link

S
Sergey971 17.04.22

fianger What
processor do you have, I have an i5 4670 (3.4GHz) and 8 gigabytes of memory, maybe it's the percentage that doesn't pull up to 60 fps?
Although, judging by official tests, this video card on top-end configurations is above 52 frames and does not give out, on average, 48 frames at all.

S
Sergey Serge 17.04.22

Something I did not understand, but where is the patch itself? where can i download it from?

S
Sergey971 17.04.22

propeller-faust Are
you sure that you have a transcendental quality, gives out just such a number of frames?
Here is how the official testing of this video card on the top configuration

S
Sergey971 17.04.22

As you can see, only a card of the GTX980 level is capable of delivering under 60 frames, so someone wants to wishful thinking))). No offense. You either do not have all the settings set to extreme quality or the resolution is below 1920x1080.

S
Sergey Serge 17.04.22

Yes havatit with their PUSSY TO MEET AND PROVE TO EACH OTHER .better tell me how to download and where to download the new patch? Thank you in advance for your help.

p
png 17.04.22

There was such a bug: when I kill people (namely them), they hang in the air. Corpses. Nobody met?

S
Sergey971 17.04.22

Sergei Serzh
Right there, on the game forum in the section Download for the game - files - Patch The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt Update v.1.01-1.03
Or on the net, on many torrent trackers.

A
AG71 17.04.22

Krechet79
I'm more than sure that many people cannot play in 4K) Therefore, I showed this effect in full hd, and in 4K it doesn't look very good, a little soap there by the way. IMHO.

S
Sergey Serge 17.04.22

Sergey971

Thank you for the hint.

b
borsic14 17.04.22

And so to sum up, I installed this patch on my pirated version 1.02 (it never crashed and did not give a single error even though I play on a computer that does not fit the minimum settings at high settings) and nothing has changed except for the number in the corner of the main menu screen games. I'm done.

S
Sergey971 17.04.22

Sergei Serge
Yes, no problem. If there are problems with the installation, then there is a sub-forum on all technical problems.

G
GONE TO DTF 17.04.22

borsic14
added clarity setting.

b
borsic14 17.04.22

lookaway
I had before

p
propeller-faust 17.04.22

Sergey971
Be careful. There is no my video card on the presented screen., I see only TITAN and TITAN X. In general, the performance of TITAN BLACK is equal to the GTX 980 with + 5-6% over. So focus on it, that's right. 50-60 fps with all features and hair included. I even turned off sli as it was not needed.

S
Sergey971 17.04.22

propeller-faust
I wrote that the GF 970 GTX (even the STRIX version from ASUS, as in my case) is not enough for 60 fps with outrageous quality. What's with your video card? It is already from a different price category, and here many indicate that it is the 970th that produces stably under 50-60 fps, which is not true.)))

F
File_X 17.04.22

I have a problem! I can’t install patch 1.03 on a license with GOG Galaxy (everything is up to date), when I try to install it, it says that everything is up to date, but in fact it shows 1.02 in the game (no new graphics options are added). With DLC it’s even worse after downloading even the installation files are nowhere to be found (I had to download the DLC from here (( ). Does anyone have a similar problem?