3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
misha282 17.04.22 11:44 pm

Russifier (Final Fantasy 13)

Will the finale be in Russian?
32 Comments
Sort by:
s
stigi 17.04.22

No

s
sTragl 17.04.22

No, but it will be sold in Russia with a Russian manual. Publisher "New Disc".

K
Kasteto 17.04.22

Still nothing is known about ND! Maybe we will be happy!

P
PC Manchkin 17.04.22

No, we won't be happy... ;)

M
Mr. Wesker 17.04.22

If the subtitles were normal, I would be very happy =)
But this will never happen (IMHO)

s
sTragl 17.04.22

Dissidia is the only one of the finals translated into Russian, it was, is and will be!

i
igor1112 17.04.22

Why can't the pirates translate the X-Box version???

M
Maxim99 17.04.22

A petition is being prepared to translate Final Fantasy 13

http://kriknaroda.ru/node/1083/voiceadd

Link to the petition .. there are very few of us so far .... I will be grateful for every vote.

S
Shinobu 17.04.22

What is there to translate? Datapad chtoli not digested?

S
Spy Hunter 17.04.22

video clips from games have been translated. individual videos. look through the computer

t
tunechi29 17.04.22

people who know if there will be a Rusik, if so, when ...

B
Borya Borisov 17.04.22

oh, the final is not friends with the Russian. only if the self-made fans do

S
Slonvprotivogaze 17.04.22

It seems that the guys are going to ZOGE, but this is to wait at least half a year.

T
TheSTIG126 17.04.22

For a second, imagine how many dialogues there are, this is a Japanese "rpg", even if someone takes up this hellish work, then the Russian will obviously not appear soon.

B
Borya Borisov 17.04.22

FINAL FANTASY XIII and beyond - ND's official response to all fans of the Russian translation FINAL FANTASY XIII is a representative of the jRPG genre, which is not the most popular in our country. the final is the most popular, it’s necessary to write such nonsense

B
Borya Borisov 17.04.22

Why, then, is FINAL FANTASY XIII being released in other languages?

In Europe, the market has long been formed, and sales are guaranteed. In this case, it is profitable for each publisher to make a translation - after all, all the costs of any global project will pay off with interest. Unlike Russia, where adequate profit is possible only if every console owner is waiting for the game. It is worth adding that FINAL FANTASY XIII is a representative of the jRPG genre, which is not the most popular in our country. yes the ending is the best

B
Borya Borisov 17.04.22

Slonvprotivogaze
for half a year Mona and learn English)))

i
ilegalas 17.04.22

Borya Borisov
You must first learn Russian

G
Great Jarullaev 17.04.22

Well, wait six months, why are you talking nonsense? there are more dialogues in the mass effect, I’ve already gone through half and I wouldn’t say that there are a lot of dialogues, it often just happens that a 10-minute video and 2 characters are chatting, I think it’s not difficult to translate and English, because for example, it’s not difficult for me to play English at all

G
Great Jarullaev 17.04.22

Borisov
and commas, are these the machinations of the devil? so why don't you put them on?