3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
misha282 17.04.22 11:44 pm

Russifier (Final Fantasy 13)

Will the finale be in Russian?
32 Comments
Sort by:
A
Asmoon 17.04.22

The whole plot in the game develops in cut scenes, and they were translated into Russian a long time ago, look for this "mini series" on torrents in many places. There is nothing special to read in the game datalog (although the lore is described there and is generally interesting, but it is not directly connected with the plot), the replicas that pop up in the game do not carry any semantic load, but you can understand the interface and how to play in general without Rusik. It is unlikely that the ZoG rusik will appear soon (if it appears at all), although this is not an old finale and there is much less text there.

M
MEI0188 17.04.22

So guys, the translation wakes up 100% but not soon, so we are waiting.

l
lux Elite 17.04.22

year 2014. Don't know English?

R
Richards 17.04.22

In general, the problem is in the developers themselves, because everything rests on the business, just like they wrote a new disc that were negotiating, since the Japanese RPG genre is not very popular, although the fucking stick of truth also has a Japanese RPG style, it remains to release the current for them, and I will buy it too if it is popularized they can start Russifying their games without any problems, but for now it’s not profitable for them, that’s why ((((. Although I constantly bought on ps 1, yes, I think many people bought it, but the translation is from the fans, so I don’t understand their stink.

Y
Yamyy_Yamyy 17.04.22

ZOG will make rusik, don't worry.

K
Kanagan81 17.04.22

Hurry up already)) otherwise this toy was downloaded for 3 days, then it was installed for an hour or two, and itself in English :)) nifiga is not clear))

A
Ashley33 17.04.22

What are your translations? Until now, there is no patch with graphic options, FPS recovery and resolution choices - and you are a translation ... You don’t have to wait for a translation, a normal port on a PC, and not a console call with a soldered emulsion.

F
Filis 17.04.22

CapitanBoom
ZOG will make Rusik, don't worry.
Let's wait, don't worry. Although I know Shakespeare quite well, it's still more pleasant to play in my native language :)

F
FixFlow 17.04.22

CapitanBoom
Can you tell me the address of the site where you can see at least some kind of inf. by translation?
Thank you!

g
gunfighter99 17.04.22

xVAVILONx
http://www.zoneofgames.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=32955

A
Andrey Rydanny 17.04.22

I want to play the game, but without the Russian language, I won’t get full pleasure from the game, what I’m looking forward to is the Russifier

F
FENIX1992 17.04.22

translation released http://www.zoneofgames.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=32955