3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JONDROGON 17.04.22 11:44 pm

My ISP, not a man is a pig. (whining)

Hello everyone) Mnogabukaf
In general, I have such a problem for a year and a half since I connected the Internet to myself, satellite
Before 4 years there was a modem. Beeline. In general, my provider is such a pig, I call him almost every day for a year and a half, it happens 2 times, to say that the speed has now dropped and the ping in games has become huge, unplayable, to which he answers me "Yes, yes, now I'll see what I can do, I can" He does something after 10 minutes everything becomes normal, it lasts for an hour and again everything is bad, such a terrible Internet , in the evening you don’t have to log in at all, the speed is not 5 megabits but 0.24 according to the Speedtest ping in games of 400ms. In general, it was a matter of a month I didn’t know worries, ping stable speed is the same, although 5 mb is stable, everything else you need for a comfortable pastime in online games. GTA5 I already play solo although I bought it, got crashes ....
I have Rostelecom in the city, well, it has been sending me to hell for 2 years, we have your application, we will consider everything, silence.
In our city, the consumer departments were removed, where you could write a complaint about something that you pay for, well, for example, they put you not what you pay for.
A year and a half, I'm flying out of games, where I just didn't fly out xD Now I would gladly write a complaint, I would make it so that it would be covered on principle even, I would be left without the Internet, well, so that this rot ** would never distribute its Internet.
That’s such a whining, yes, I pay 720 rubles a month, for my gray hair at the age of 30, I’m 23 years old, I’m sure that at 30. TTC will not do anything only in landscaping, I have a private house. In general, this is such a mother Russia. I am sure that in many parts of Rashka there are all of us **** for this)))
22 Comments
Sort by:
T
TTG 17.04.22

Le Gaspilleur
Cheerful family

7Rain7 17.04.22

I'm sure this is in many parts of Rashka, and all of us **** for it)))
And I don't give a damn about us .... and don't give a damn about people who call Russia Rashka.

The author, you turn gray once from the Internet.