3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JONDROGON 17.04.22 11:44 pm

My ISP, not a man is a pig. (whining)

Hello everyone) Mnogabukaf
In general, I have such a problem for a year and a half since I connected the Internet to myself, satellite
Before 4 years there was a modem. Beeline. In general, my provider is such a pig, I call him almost every day for a year and a half, it happens 2 times, to say that the speed has now dropped and the ping in games has become huge, unplayable, to which he answers me "Yes, yes, now I'll see what I can do, I can" He does something after 10 minutes everything becomes normal, it lasts for an hour and again everything is bad, such a terrible Internet , in the evening you don’t have to log in at all, the speed is not 5 megabits but 0.24 according to the Speedtest ping in games of 400ms. In general, it was a matter of a month I didn’t know worries, ping stable speed is the same, although 5 mb is stable, everything else you need for a comfortable pastime in online games. GTA5 I already play solo although I bought it, got crashes ....
I have Rostelecom in the city, well, it has been sending me to hell for 2 years, we have your application, we will consider everything, silence.
In our city, the consumer departments were removed, where you could write a complaint about something that you pay for, well, for example, they put you not what you pay for.
A year and a half, I'm flying out of games, where I just didn't fly out xD Now I would gladly write a complaint, I would make it so that it would be covered on principle even, I would be left without the Internet, well, so that this rot ** would never distribute its Internet.
That’s such a whining, yes, I pay 720 rubles a month, for my gray hair at the age of 30, I’m 23 years old, I’m sure that at 30. TTC will not do anything only in landscaping, I have a private house. In general, this is such a mother Russia. I am sure that in many parts of Rashka there are all of us **** for this)))
22 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kosh13 17.04.22

As a rule, such problems exist in the absence of competition. The provider knows that people have nowhere to go and puts both on quality and service.
There was such a problem. The provider bent prices for no speed. As soon as the second provider appeared (and after it the third one), the first one was bent almost immediately.

J
JONDROGON 17.04.22

Kosh13
Yes, it’s precisely because of this, he behaves this way. People all complain, well, there’s nowhere to go, someone needs the Internet and not only for games, and I don’t always use it for games. to private houses, well, Rostelecom is still, though it’s strange, it refuses me, someone tried, well, after 3 years

K
Kosh13 17.04.22

Adolom
Refuses what? In connection?

J
JONDROGON 17.04.22

Kosh13
He doesn't want to, I applied, he came himself, they feed me breakfast, then I generally scored on this matter.
I connected to this for 3 months at the beginning everything was very cool, stability and ping standards, then everything))

F
FazoInvertor 17.04.22

Is connecting via LTE + a router with a good power not an option? I remember a long time ago I connected in this way to one client in a private house. There didn't seem to be any complaints...

K
Kosh13 17.04.22

Adolom File
a complaint against the local Rostelecom through the official website. They are greedy, they need customers.
In general, are you sure that the provider is to blame for the poor speed? I also sinned on one until I found out that my router was rubbish.
Now MTS. The provider is good but the settings are somewhat tricky. Changed 4 routers before I could set it up.

K
Kosh13 17.04.22

FazoInvertor
What kind of LTE in a small town (and as I understood from the description of a small town)?
It's good if there is tolerable 3G.

J
JONDROGON 17.04.22

Kosh13 The
router at the provider is in the office. I have a block, it is connected to the outlet, a cord goes from it to the computer and a long one in the plate on the street.

K
Kosh13 17.04.22

Oh yes. That's where the satellite crap is. There is no speed, but the cost is decent. Then you can try to free the plate from interference as much as possible. to make the signal clearer. And so full of tin. Switch quickly.

J
JONDROGON 17.04.22

Yes

r
rPeBoJL 17.04.22

Adolom
dude, my condolences

m
mrTrauberg 17.04.22

There was a slightly different problem. There was only one provider in the village, which, of course, provided a lame Internet at high prices. They endured, endured, after a couple of months people collected signatures and wrote a letter to the FAS (Federal Antimonopoly Service) asking for verification. By law, the provider is obliged to provide its services in the territory of the subject of the Russian Federation in full at the same price in all settlements.
After a while, the quality and speed increased, while the price dropped. Maybe someone will find it useful.

T
TTG 17.04.22

Spoiler

L
Le Gaspilleur 17.04.22

GP-5
Spoiler

s
slipknot326 17.04.22

Adolom
And not only in Rashka...

T
TTG 17.04.22

Le Gaspilleur
Spoiler

r
rPeBoJL 17.04.22

GP-5
forced him)

T
TTG 17.04.22

Grevol
He was intimidated

L
Laconia 17.04.22

But it was bad to leave Beeline, each provider has jambs, but Pcheline at least quickly fixes his own, and the TP is sensible. I've been using it for 7 years now and I'm generally happy with it.

L
Le Gaspilleur 17.04.22

GP-5
Spoiler