3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
stasikusm 18.04.22 12:05 am

Will there be an official modding tool for The witcher 3? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Tell me who knows, if so, how wide will its capabilities be?
(schoolchildren, please skip this topic, boobs and sex with a computer will not be discussed here)
41 Comments
Sort by:
M
MudrichenkoO 18.04.22

stasikusm
I heard something like that, but haven't seen it yet, maybe modding will come out in the near future, but so far it's not there

s
saa0891 18.04.22

It seems that they wrote that when all DLCs come out, including large ones, i.e. in 2016.

C
Cucumber312 18.04.22

When the psheks put the bolt on the Witcher. (All DLC will be released)
Then they will release it.

[Although I do not understand what can be done with mods, so as not to lose interest in the game. The same Skyrim is interesting with a ton of quests, although a little monotonous. And the Witcher boasts not monotonous quests that end quickly and interest disappears]

s
seffko 18.04.22

Maybe talented people will make interesting quests/orders.

Z
ZtalkerZhuha 18.04.22

On Twitter, one of the developers stated that RedKit is not yet a priority, but the priority is content saturation, including major add-ons. Those. it's not worth waiting for RedKit before 16, although the community has already eaten all the bald patches on the forum, predicting the death of modding B3 even before birth. There are reasonable grounds for this, but the position of the Projects is incomprehensible, because in a year none of the B3 modmakers will be interested anymore. The majority already now declares that they will leave to rivet mods in Fall 4. In short, the prospects are bleak.
However, you can see everything yourself: http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/30086-The-Witcher-3-Modding/page70

s
stasikusm 18.04.22

to v2 released redkit why is there not a single normal mod, the tool does not allow or what?

s
saa0891 18.04.22

stasikusm

Probably because the Witcher series is not as popular as TES or the same Foul.

Or maybe there is some more complicated toolkit.

The gazebo even released video guides on the toolkit for TES 5.

Z
ZtalkerZhuha 18.04.22

stasikusm
It came out 1.5 years after the release of the game, besides, the scale of B2 is not the same. Open world games are easier to saturate. Projects repeat their own previous mistake.

s
stasikusm 18.04.22

StalkerShuha
I don’t believe that f4 will be better than v3, the Poles really set a new bar in quality and it’s unlikely that this game will be forgotten so easily, plus paid DLS that will extend its life for at least another half a year, or even a year

s
saa0891 18.04.22

stasikusm

Actually, the games are completely different, the Arbor has been making similar games for more than a dozen years, they have much more experience and the sandbox they get is more interesting and diverse, even the leveling and specialization of the GG is much wider, I’m not even talking about content, although I must admit that the Projects really made a huge step in game development.

s
stasikusm 18.04.22

saa0891
I don’t argue with this, but after 40 hours of playing, no matter how cool mods you put on and no matter how many opportunities the game presents, you are covered with melancholy, and in v3 after 100+ hours it was still unrealistic to break away without saying already about the fact that gazebo games by content are aimed at a 10-year-old child, where at the end of each quest branch you were carried in your arms and made the leader of all armies and guilds ... while in v3 you are shown an adult and deep story in almost every quest

s
saa0891 18.04.22

stasikusm

but after 40 hours of play it doesn't matter no matter how cool mods you install and no matter how many possibilities the game presents

Well, hell knows, I put some kind of mod rebalance (Redone, Static) and the game plays completely differently, no melancholy, on the contrary very much interesting.

and in B3 after 100+ hours it was still unrealistic to break away.

As for B3, I can’t say anything, because I haven’t passed it yet, but I doubt that they will play it for as long as in TES, because TES is also different classes.

Z
ZtalkerZhuha 18.04.22

stasikusm
It's not about what is better, but about where the toolkit is simpler and more accessible. I'm sure the Creation Kit for F4 will appear within 3 months. after the release, as to Skyrim in due time. In this regard, the Arbor wins.

saa0891
Yes, there is no special content in the Falls, just atmospheric post-apocalyptic zashopina filled with lore notes, old PC terminals, tons of trash and crowds of raiders and death claws. The filling is so-so, to be honest and without mods, the desire to go through 2-3 times has never particularly arisen. But that's the whole point.

S
Sergfall 18.04.22

In my opinion, witcher does not need modding. Well, this is not the game.
Why make witcher mods? Kill the atmosphere?
After all, most mods are absolutely meaningless, and some are completely stupid.
New armor or swords? Or quests from users, which are, to put it mildly, not very good?
Well, these are mega stupid mods, as for me.

Z
ZtalkerZhuha 18.04.22

Sergfall Walk
by and I'd take a look at tons of new gear, monster types that aren't in the game like fleders, brooks, alps or whatever. I would not refuse new quests either, by the way, there were entire modules of very decent content on Folych and TES.

H
Hirok 18.04.22

Folacha and the witcher have a completely different atmosphere and it is at least not reasonable to compare such open worlds)

s
saa0891 18.04.22

StalkerShuha is

one atmospheric post-apocalyptic world filled with lore notes, old PC terminals, tons of trash and crowds of raiders and death claws.

So this gives the game an atmosphere, and then the content is not only quests, but also armor, weapons, etc. besides, as I wrote above, pumping the GG is much more interesting, there are much more skills and specializations that affect the gameplay.

s
saa0891 18.04.22

Sergfall

Why make witcher mods? Kill the atmosphere?
After all, most mods are absolutely meaningless, and some are completely stupid.

I'm afraid that you haven't seen the third part of really interesting mods that don't kill the atmosphere of the game in any way, but rather correct the balance, developers' jambs and add original features.

Z
ZtalkerZhuha 18.04.22

saa0891
Yes, rebalancing mods and community patches would be great for the game.

s
stasikusm 18.04.22

Sergfall,
well, for the first time, at least in order to at least elementarily finish the balance, since with the use of witcher equipment, everything else in the game turns into rubbish right up to level 37, and after 37 you endure everything with one poke, I’m not talking about about the fact that after level 20 you can score on alchemy and signs