3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
stasikusm 18.04.22 12:05 am

Will there be an official modding tool for The witcher 3? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Tell me who knows, if so, how wide will its capabilities be?
(schoolchildren, please skip this topic, boobs and sex with a computer will not be discussed here)
41 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergfall 18.04.22

saa0891
You didn't understand something. I said MOST, not all.
And games sky or foul from witcher nuu are very different.
It even seems to me that in gazebo games, even the plot is not the main thing, but the main thing is the toolkit, because only due to modders the game somehow keeps afloat.

Z
ZtalkerZhuha 18.04.22

Sergfall
Oh yes, Neverwinter at one time was also very different from the TEC series, which did not prevent the developers from writing down the built-in module editor, thereby giving life to many mods, including plot ones. But the game was also based on the plot and quests, and a completely undiscovered world.

s
saa0891 18.04.22

Sergfall

You didn't understand something. I said MOST, not all.

And I did write something about it.

And the games of sky or foul from the witcher nuu are very different.

I completely agree with what I wrote above.

It even seems to me that in gazebo games, even the plot is not the main thing.

I’ll tell you a secret, the plot in games from Gazebo is really not the main thing, it’s as simple as three pennies there, freedom, an open world and a lot of different possibilities are important there.

Only due to modders the game somehow keeps afloat.

And what other single-player RPG has been afloat for so long, and almost always in the top on sales.
It is mods that allow you to play the game in completely different ways and get a different gameplay.

B
Beringer 18.04.22

Sergfall
Imagine if you can expand the map to add a village and a few additional quests. Modding isn't just Geralt's recolored jacket.

S
Sergfall 18.04.22

stasikusm
Nuuu at the expense of equipment.
It's just that she doesn't really play a role. In the witcher, the main thing is timing and knowledge of the monster and its attacks.
In fact, you can put on the one you like best and not worry.

s
stasikusm 18.04.22

Sergfall
the plot is always the main thing, it gives the game the main core on which everything is strung, at least it should be and it is in the witcher, gothic, and ..everything in my opinion ... conversation games, it's always a kindergarten

s
saa0891 18.04.22

Sergfall

Nuuu about equipment.
It's just that she doesn't really play a role. In the witcher, the main thing is timing and knowledge of the monster and its attacks.

Here you are wrong, it’s just the equipment that decides, the right armor for pumping and the skills of the GG and the imbo sword allows you to endure even monsters that are 10-15 levels higher than you, I’m talking about B3.

s
stasikusm 18.04.22

Sergfall
is not normal and should not be fixed by mods

S
Sergfall 18.04.22

stasikusm
Well, well said about kindergarten)

s
saa0891 18.04.22

stasikusm

the plot is always the main thing, it gives the game the main core on which everything is strung, at least it should be and it is in the witcher, gothic, and ..everything in my opinion ... conversation games, it's always a kindergarten

But it seems to me that in the game, first of all, the gameplay is more important, although this is only my opinion.

S
Sergfall 18.04.22

saa0891
stasikusm
Animal sword and so on...
I've killed mobs lvl 15 higher and without imb items. Yes, it's more difficult, but I like it when the game is challenging.
But that's my personal opinion.

s
saa0891 18.04.22

Sergfall

I killed mobs higher than 15 lvls and without imb items.

I want to look at your fight with a head-eye or an arch-gryphon (at least for pain and suffering) levels that are 10-15 more than yours, and how you will poke it with a toothpick (again, an imbo sword and gear has certain level requirements), I wonder how long and it will take you a try.

S
Sergfall 18.04.22

saa0891
And I also passed on "pain and suffering".
Kanesh tinkered with the head-eye, but Oriole and Kven save the situation.
And the archgryphon, well, everything is much simpler here, because you learn from ordinary ones and remember their blows.
The archigryphon current is different in color and strength.

s
stasikusm 18.04.22

here they write that they will release redkit 2 http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/29153-Witcher-3-red-kit

D
Dmitry_XAN 18.04.22

for modding it will definitely be better, but how the game, in my opinion, will still be worse (the absence of Russian voice acting alone is already a big minus), I personally can’t stand fashion for the spirit, it’s like reading a book not from the author, but some fanfiction, if it concerns quests, and as for graphic mods, they are completely needed (I don’t understand people who shout that the graph is not important and at the same time shout in Skyrim themes that graphic mods must be sculpted into it )

D
Dmitry_XAN 18.04.22

At one time, I scored on Skyrim after 100 hours (during this time the main plot and all the guilds passed), after which the game becomes boring and monotonous and mods do not save it, since it is the plot content of the quests that is missing, and not some kind of balance features and charts. Skyrim is played for a long time, I don’t argue, but mostly the modders themselves play it (and as for me, the process of designing and playing are different things, besides, on skyrim mods that do not spoil the atmosphere from the strength of 10%), I have to complete the witcher it took a little less than 200 hours and the game never got bored, moreover, I want to go through it again to a different ending, but this is after all the DLCs and addons come out)))

G
GhastPro 18.04.22

Sergfall
Full combat Rebalance. Well, yes ... useless mod ...

s
saa0891 18.04.22

Dmitriy_XAN

At one time I scored on Skyrim after 100 hours (during this time the main plot and all the guilds passed), after which the game becomes boring and monotonous and the mods do not save it,

My friend, spend some time, go at least to MG, select the Skyrim section of the gameplay and look what kind of mods are there, I assure you you will find a lot of interesting things.

D
Dmitry_XAN 18.04.22

saa0891
I watched mods, only on the nexus (I can bet there are no less of them) and 90% of these mods are complete slag (except for bug fixes, perhaps)

s
saa0891 18.04.22

Dmitriy_XAN

90% of these mods are complete slag

Well, this only speaks of your lack of intelligence, I think it makes no sense to advise you at least something if you write like that.