3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Miller_spb 18.04.22 12:38 am

120 Mobility (Dark Souls 2)

Which gives 120 mobility, there is no such number in the table, a maximum of 16 frames of invulnerability per 116 MPE: http://darksouls2.wiki.fextralife.com/Agility
31 Comments
Sort by:
A
AT_Sagor 18.04.22

So I think that it increases the time of invulnerability when rolling and the speed of using the flask with estus by a little more. True, I think, since there is no information on this subject on the English wiki, then maybe after the value of 116 there is only an increase in the speed of applying estus.

g
gold man 18.04.22

Grants an increase in resistance to status effects. As you can see, there are no additional frames.

g
gold man 18.04.22

at_sagor
It just shows that there are no additional frames of invulnerability after 116 MPE. That's why the author asks. It's just that there is an increase in all sorts of status, such as resistance to petrification, curses, etc. About nothing.
The speed of drinking estus only increases by 100, then there is no increase. 85-99 slow, 100-120 fast.

M
Miller_spb 18.04.22

at_sagor
increases the time of invulnerability when rolling a little more.
So, no, judging by the table. I would like to console myself with hope and look out for these 0.33 seconds, but I think it’s better to invest in something other than learning / adaptability 99/99

A
AT_Sagor 18.04.22

Miller_spb
Well, if you conjure, then erudition can be raised to 94, and I don’t even know how adaptability will affect, not a single character has raised it above 20 (and this is also with allowances from things). Especially at high levels, magic only helps, unless, of course, you are against witchcraft as an alternative means in the game.

M
Miller_spb 18.04.22

at_sagor
Scholarship raised to 99, affects the casting speed, as a result, for 116 MPE it took only 63 ADP, but at the same time the balance from 18 became 14. Now I’m level 624, of course I’m conjuring) but everything is invested in melee damage.

M
Miller_spb 18.04.22

Apokalipsis113
I don't lock fps, I have a PS3, and two hammers block the entire view.

A
AT_Sagor 18.04.22

Apokalipsis113
Oh yes! Two alloy hammers in a two-handed grip! Summoned once such a Smoky Knight ... literally five hits and the boss is ready. The damage is truly amazing.

M
Miller_spb 18.04.22

at_sagor
Apokalipsis113
Oh, come on, what hammers on the smoky one, right now I’m sitting on it, half a day yesterday they beat him, beat him, beat him ... they didn’t finish him off ... one, two, three together ... NG+ 16 ... on him, in general, the damage is small than hit, but he can endure with one blow. And with hammers, try somersaults, such a heaviness.

A
AT_Sagor 18.04.22

Miller_spb
Why not somersault? A character without armor. The battle was generally on the first passage, so there are no exorbitant health values ​​for the boss. Again, I tend to be pumped strongly, and, accordingly, I call for help far from being squishy.

M
Miller_spb 18.04.22

at_sagor
Yes, I immediately realized that on the first passage, on high NG, completely different battles. Naked - any missed blow is death, and taking into account the fact that health is taken away from the smoky one little by little, the battle goes on from 10 minutes or more. In the armor of Havel, you can still miss one hit, but not the second. And let's say in the Lois armor he shot me one shot) at about 2100 HP.

A
AT_Sagor 18.04.22

Miller_spb
That's right, the enemy is not pleasant, he hits very hard. I myself didn’t fight with him more than in NG ++, and I didn’t go further than this circle of passing - I just don’t find a reason anymore. But NG++ is already undergoing a long assault on this walking fortress, especially if only standard NPCs help.

M
Miller_spb 18.04.22

at_sagor
There are helpers, it's amazing how they spin, if you're lucky - you can call on one, he alone will endure. I know such one, Russian, I don’t remember the nickname, when we brought down Smoky on NG + 15 (he helped me), he doesn’t care how many people go to the boss (they have the same protection), 1 2 or 3, he alone takes him out, My task was not to die). But I’m alone, or with an NPC, I knock down a maximum of 70% of my health ...
But the most epic was on Alon NG + 15, it’s a pity you can’t record the video on PS3, the two of us (Russia) and the Italian joined some, about 20 times, a fight lasted at least 15 minutes, a missed hit also removed 80-90% HP, the tension was incredible, all three survived, what a vidos would be ...
I'll go, pick up the smoke ...

g
gold man 18.04.22

Apokalipsis113 Both
at 60 fps and at 30 fps, the picture in terms of frames and hitboxes is absolutely the same. Yes, initially the game was made at 30 fps, but with the release on the PC and 60 frames, everything was optimized.
How the table is added reflects and after 116 MPE there is no increase in terms of additional frames.

In general, of course, you are discussing sky-high figures. 120 MPV, 99 stats.. When the majority of people are on SL150 - SL200 builds, it's unusual to see such huge values ​​:)
However, you play at high NG. It's the only way it needs to be. Although, in a good way, there is no point in going further than NG ++. I have only one char on NG +, the rest are all NG. All the same, the servers are connected, and in this game the most relish is PVP.

g
gold man 18.04.22

Apokalipsis113
I didn't say that frame locking has no effect. It was specifically about frames of invulnerability. Well, there are plenty of problems. True, the last patch just ruled the breakdown of weapons. Now it really does not break on corpses, for example.

M
Miller_spb 18.04.22

Apokalipsis113
Yes, I have almost all 99, and strength and stamina, etc.... I just took two of these hammers, smeared both with lightning, naturally in the stance, in short, the blows are either 325 or once for 600 (or we hit together), but these are crumbs, at 325 even a yellow stripe does not appear. And when with agril, the stamina was no longer enough to tumble three times, the hammers devour be here, yu dead. As a result, he put on a set of shadows, a tower shield (like) and the sword of the Nile, so he gives out a utility coefficient, with strength / dexterity = 99/99, and the damage grows to 8NG +. Ushatali smoky with difficulty.
I always count on high ng+ or high campfire strength. And then I didn’t understand at all ... You either hit 8+ or not, what calculations ...

M
Miller_spb 18.04.22

Apokalipsis113
Should be 1500+ from standing power attack. Something is wrong.
) throw a piece of coal then))) 8 things, look at 1500+ ... And about Nile, you probably mixed it up, he has imba damage.

g
gold man 18.04.22

Apokalipsis113
It's just that the damage from the circle of NG increases with the sword of the Nile. The comrade above plays on NG+16? That's +200 extra.

M
Miller_spb 18.04.22

Apokalipsis113

+17NG (or 16)), too lazy to cut. I looked myself and I think that it is he who strikes 350 with each hammer (and even then not always), but since the blow is not simultaneous, the first digit slips unnoticed and the second remains, but sometimes the blow passes at the same time, that's when 540 appears. And pay attention to Nile's damage of 290+370 for 17 weight, and hammer 500+190 for 35 weight.

A
AT_Sagor 18.04.22

Gold-man
I read somewhere that the Sword of the Nile gives an increase in damage only up to NG + 8, but no more, as well as enemies and bosses do not become stronger at least in some way after the same round of passage. But that was someone's writing from somewhere, and here there are real pioneers who can tell firsthand.