3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jkmax 18.04.22 12:38 am

Return of the PC-version on sale (Batman: Arkham Knight)

When do you think about when the game will be returned to sale?
34 Comments
Sort by:
X
XBoy360 18.04.22

JkMax
As soon as they bring it to a playable state, so immediately. In the meantime, one can only guess - a day, three, a week. I don’t think that it will drag on for a month, but they can easily finish a couple of weeks in order to thoroughly repair it.

j
jkmax 18.04.22

XBoy360
I hope this summer and not at the end of the year...

X
XBoy360 18.04.22

JkMax
That's for sure in the summer. Until the end of the year, you can optimize the game to iron level ps2.

j
jkmax 18.04.22

XBoy360
Hah) if the systems are returned as before, to the HD7870 level, then my computer is suitable)

M
Mikhail Islamov 18.04.22

XBoy360
Denuvu will apparently be removed, that's the whole optimization, the consoles then normally drag the game and the quality there was brighter than the PC version.

j
jkmax 18.04.22

Mikhail Islamov
Yes, they will leave Denuvo anyway

j
jkmax 18.04.22

Mikhail Islamov
They didn't put protection on the consoles, because you can't spy there, but they put it on the computer. Otherwise, what’s the point of releasing a game without protection, which they have been making for years, everyone is stupidly cheating, and there is no profit for them ...

K
Kosh13 18.04.22

So far, the developers have released only one patch.
If they release a patch a week, then maybe in late July - early August they will release it.

j
jackonda 18.04.22

JkMax are
you so sure about that?
games have always been pissed, even shitty lasted only 90 days and then a maximum.
on Sonya the third game was pirated and on 4 will soon be, it was, is and will be.
another stupid law of the universe: if someone feels good, there will always be someone who will spoil it)

j
jkmax 18.04.22

jackonda
Yes of course. Moreover, they wrote that they would fix it, not a word about Denuvo ... So they will leave it.

B
Ben121212 18.04.22

JkMax
I corresponded with those support and they say the same thing as it is written in the incentive, that it will take time for the announced improvements, and how much they are silent, but I don’t think it will be long, because there is information that the pass should be release DLS for half a year, there are all sorts of batgirls and more, and these very DLS should already begin to quietly appear from July on all platforms, and it is logical to assume that the PC version will be finished before the release of the first DLS, so I think they have no more than a month will take, this should be the maximum.

j
jkmax 18.04.22

So I say that Denuvo will NOT be removed, and my entry is downvoted. And it’s immediately clear who the pirates are, because the faces are purple on this.
PS I have nothing against pirates, I'm one of them ... though not always.

j
jackonda 18.04.22

JkMax
from it more problems than good.

_
_Zeromus_ 18.04.22

As Carmack once said When it's done.

j
jkmax 18.04.22

jackonda
Why. There are more benefits, because they hack longer, impatient ones buy. Denuvo is in the same hardline, optimization is excellent ... So

j
jackonda 18.04.22

JkMax xs
I didn’t like it because they left the main topic

-
-Alcatraz-- 18.04.22

I hope the tablet will appear sooner.

X
XBoy360 18.04.22

jackonda
it's more trouble than good
. All the problems lie in the crooked developers. Protection only eats RAM, no more. Now I'm playing LOTF and I didn't notice any performance problems there - everything runs on ultra and 1080 40-60 fps, and in general it also looks nice. GTA5, FIFA 15 - the same thing. The Inquisition is the same, only the requirements are higher. So Denuvo, I think, is not so evil. and for developers it's good.

j
jackonda 18.04.22

XBoy360
tell me what does gta 5 have to do with it? there was no bullshit about her.

H
Heksenpay 18.04.22

JkMax was
told that they would return it by the fall, why clog the forums !!