3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jkmax 18.04.22 12:38 am

Return of the PC-version on sale (Batman: Arkham Knight)

When do you think about when the game will be returned to sale?
34 Comments
Sort by:
X
XBoy360 18.04.22

jackonda
Soryan, I remembered that schoolchildren were spreading rumors.

j
jkmax 18.04.22

nazhdachka
Who said? Show me. In the fall, they said it would be released for SteamOC, Linux, etc.

M
Mikhail Islamov 18.04.22

JkMax The
Witcher 3 without DRM and everything is sold normally. You don't have to be greedy - it (greed), as you know, destroys fraers, which happened to Rocksteady.

B
Baka Mitai 18.04.22

Mikhail Islamov
ported the leftist Galaxy Studios to the PC, not Rocksteady. Although they are also to blame for entrusting the crooked ass ** m port of the game

M
Mikhail Islamov 18.04.22

Dude43
They are to blame and only. There are 4 principles of management and control is one of them, especially when you hire outsourcers. They neglected it - they received a low-quality product and released it anyway. What were they hoping for? Although I know, something like this: "Talan, maybe they won't notice, and then we'll release a patch and everything will be ok, everyone does it" The current turned out to be such a jamb that they stopped selling at all and physical. copies are confiscated ... For business, this is PPC, to put it mildly.

H
Heksenpay 18.04.22

JkMax
, that is, you are so blind that you do not see that the sale of the game is closed on the PC, at least on Steam for sure!

-
-Alcatraz-- 18.04.22

XBoy360
Dude, you say: a day-three-week. Already a week has passed, so there remains a month and a year?

M
MarvelDC 18.04.22

in dns start of sales on October 1.
rocksteady screwed up.

j
jkmax 18.04.22

nazhdachka
I know from the first minutes when the sale was closed. I say in the fall a game will be released for operating systems such as Linux, SteamOC (this is not a Steam program, this is an operating system if there is one)

j
jkmax 18.04.22

Marvel2
They'll have to re-record the game...

X
XBoy360 18.04.22

affalas
i.e. You didn't read the rest of the comment, did you?

-
-Alcatraz-- 18.04.22

XBoy360
Did not have time)))

B
Baka Mitai 18.04.22

Mikhail Islamov
can finish the game in a month. one patch per week

n
nighthawkreal 18.04.22

JkMax Both the
right and the wrong are now waiting.