3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CepbIuBoJIK 18.04.22 10:04 pm

Cheat Codes (Medieval 2: Total War)

Codes for the game Medieval II: Total War

In principle, I don’t really like codes, but I know which ones I tried and work exactly:
process_cq city name - builds a building that is in the list below
add_population name. cities number - adds population to the city
add_money 40000 - add 40000 money (no more)

so like everything)

PS people write here the codes checked so that there is no flood, such as "works" or "does not work".

113 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sponge Bob square pants 18.04.22

but my console is not activated, the tilde does not turn it on,
what's the problem?

m
maniak 323 18.04.22

To remove the "fog of war" - toggle_fow

m
maniak 323 18.04.22

You can also enter auto_win attacker wins the attacking
auto_win defender in the same way, but defending (only for conducting "automatic" battles).

C
CepbIuBoJIK 18.04.22

maniac toggle_fow +1 I also forgot to write)
in RTV there was a code that was not working to hire all the wars on the list ... everyone forgot him, maybe he works in MTV?

m
maniak 323 18.04.22

Do you mean process_rq (city name)? Doesn't work on my pirate.
But there is one more code that I already forgot to write:
give_trait (character name) (trait) (amount). But for some reason when the name consists of 2 words (example Ivan Of Novgorod) for some reason the computer writes that there is no such character.
Some traits I know are:
For a princess - GoodPrincess 4
NaturalPrincess 3
For a spy - GoodSpy (number)

For family members:
Loyal (number)
Intelligent (number)
PublicFaith (number)

For a diplomat - GoodDiplomat (number)
For a priest - GoodDenouncer (number)
If put too high a number, the line will disappear.

Yes, and for some reason I had a glitch like this: For the sake of fun, I sent archers of 5 squads to 8 squads of "Dismantled Knights". So they stopped about 20 meters away
and just stood while the archers fired, and by the end there were almost none of them left at all, and then they could be finished off with archers. And this happened more than once.

C
CepbIuBoJIK 18.04.22

yeah, it happens (they will probably fix it with a patch first...
but you don’t know the traits for a killer? I love killing everyone)))
by the way, you don’t know why merchants (marketeer) are needed?

m
maniak 323 18.04.22

To be honest, I don’t know, but try to look in the descr_strat.txt file.
There are names of characters that you start playing with. I didn't find the killer there. But there are still features I did not write. For other characters. And merchants can be sent to trade various goods.
For example: bear skins, wine, etc. Look carefully at the strategic map. True, the profit is not big.

x
xxMpaKxx 18.04.22

Here I found:
GoodAssassin (number)

x
xxMpaKxx 18.04.22

I also found: (numbers, this is max traita)
Governors:
GoodAdministerator 3, GoodCommander 5, BattleChivalry 5, Energetic, Drink 1, Austere 3, Brave 4
Princesses:
PrettyWoman 3, BraveWoman, HumbleWoman, UnchasteWoman, SpiritedWoman
Priests:
StrongFaith 4, GoodPiety, NaturalPriestSkill, PriestLevel #
Merchants:
GoodMerchant, NaturalMerchantSkill

Does anyone know where all the traits are?

And one more thing: does anyone know how to write a name consisting of several words?

m
maniak 323 18.04.22

In the topic "Where to find files to edit" Vyho threw a link there should be a file with a complete list of traits. As for the names, I don't know. In principle, all family members (in Russia, that's for sure) at the beginning of the game have a name from one word. They can be pumped to the fullest, and their kids will take some of them. For example, there is a cruel father, and so on.

x
xxMpaKxx 18.04.22

Thank you, of course, but I did as they wrote there, but there was nothing there (in the sense of all traits). Okay, with the traits that I found you can play, but maybe someone knows how to write a name consisting of several words?

m
maniak 323 18.04.22

xxMpaKxx look better the file is called "export_descr_character_traits"

R
Ruslan06 18.04.22

People, tell me why the code "process_cq name of the city" does not work, maybe I'm doing something wrong. In what language should the name of the city be written, although I am in English. and Russian tried, it does not work. Can this problem be solved?

m
maniak 323 18.04.22

It's just that you spelled the name of the city incorrectly (you must write in English letters). The names of all cities and provinces can be found in the file "descr_regions_and_settlement_name_lookup", it is located in "data world maps campaign imperial_campaign"

R
Ruslan06 18.04.22

Thanks, I'll try.

R
Ruslan06 18.04.22

It doesn't work again, here's how I do it, for example:
I press the console --> I enter process_cq Moscow and I press Enter!! But nothing happens, and if I'm not mistaken, it says that there is no such city, and this happens with any city that I enter. Wouldn't it work?

v
vvs-vlad 18.04.22

translate the whole game into english

P
PEKPYT 18.04.22

Here is a solution to the problem with names consisting of two or more words: to do this, select the icon of any character by pressing the right mouse button, press the console and write, for example, like this: give_trait this GoodSpy 5

R
Ruslan06 18.04.22

maniak 323; vvs-vlad Nothing works, maybe because I have a pirate?

v
vvs-vlad 18.04.22

start playing in the company for a new faction in English