3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CepbIuBoJIK 18.04.22 10:04 pm

Cheat Codes (Medieval 2: Total War)

Codes for the game Medieval II: Total War

In principle, I don’t really like codes, but I know which ones I tried and work exactly:
process_cq city name - builds a building that is in the list below
add_population name. cities number - adds population to the city
add_money 40000 - add 40000 money (no more)

so like everything)

PS people write here the codes checked so that there is no flood, such as "works" or "does not work".

113 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grand Duke 18.04.22

Who knows how to create foot gothic knights in Germany and unfortified real knights in France ??

S
Slava Ivanov 2 18.04.22

Ne=North East.SE=South east

S
Slava Ivanov 2 18.04.22

To gold239.Me either.

S
Slava Ivanov 2 18.04.22

Velikiy knyaz
If you know the names of cavalry you must only write Dismonted

S
Slava Ivanov 2 18.04.22

It will be grand army if there are all dismounted knights or mounted
By the way.I have names of some cavalry:Knights Templar,Knights Hospitaller,Reiters,NE(SE) Bodyguard,English Knights,Chivalric Knights,Feudal Knights,Khan`s Guard,Gothic Knights

g
gold239 18.04.22

slava ivanov 2, can you write in Russian?

S
Slava Ivanov 2 18.04.22

Da no nemnogo pozhe.Ya seychas pishu s finskogo noutbuka.Tut po russki nikak.

C
Custodes 18.04.22

dismounted gothic knights

S
Slava Ivanov 2 18.04.22

Huh I write everything in Russian

N
Nerevar17 18.04.22

And write negative traits - I will make all enemy generals n * wilds)))

p
petja5 18.04.22

The best way to make an enemy general a fagot is to go out into the field and f**k him along with his army. :)

N
Nerevar17 18.04.22

I will slowly start writing traits, if I like it, I will continue, if not, I will stop.
AcademyTrained (2) - was trained at the military academy, increases authority.
AdoredByPope (3) - favorite of the Pope, plus faith and authority in battles with Muslims.
Anger (3) - rage, at first gives a plus to influence, 2nd and 3rd level give cruelty and authority with a minus to morale.
Arse (4) - the degree of homosexuality. At first, without minuses, but with an increase in the level, minuses to authority / influence appear.
Austere (3) - the degree of asceticism. Increases loyalty, the amount needed for bribery and tax income.
Authoritarian (3) - strictness. Increases influence, unrest, justice.

Feck (4) - write level 4 at once, smile.

B
Balbes aka Yuri Nikulin 18.04.22

export_descr_buildings

export_descr_unit

and in what folder are they located? I saw these in Rome: Total Var, but they don’t seem to be in Medival

m
migor 18.04.22

In Honey, they are there, they just appear only after unpacking.

B

unpacking what? and what?

m
migor 18.04.22

As always, SiCh will help :)
http://tw.org.ua/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=89&Itemid=2

It also tells how to start working on the mod, but this is not necessary. Read how to unpack and how to make the game read the files you modified, not the packs. (Where about "io.file_first")

S
Slava Ivanov 2 18.04.22

Why are you soaring. All the names of the generals are also in the files existing in the folder. In the imerial_compaign folder.

D
Dimon NEW 18.04.22

I use one cheat for the first 20 moves - toggle_fow - for a simpler conclusion of alliances - that is, it’s easier to drive your diplomat;) everything else is not good, given that the computer is already stupid, using cheats the game turns into "but should I take away the candy baby?"...

B

here is what I need. I need to adjust the size of the detachment! for this I need filelegs with units.

thank you migor!

f
fuck_you 18.04.22

For the first time I went to the forum, and found almost the same list of cities as mine, only unfinished, it turns out that I'm not the only one so sick that I write these cities for 3 hours in a row !!! XStye seemed to be on my computer. :)