3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex_Pro 18.04.22 10:30 pm

So what's with the Russian language in the game? (Batman: Arkham Knight)

Already a few days after the immediate release of the game, Russian localization was not delivered. Well, at least I don't have it yet. My question is, when will it be delivered? Or am I being dumb about something? It's just not the first time I come across people's comments, they say they already have Russian in the game, which undoubtedly leads me to even more confusion. Someone is talking about some patches that return our native language, but I haven’t found these patches anywhere. Someone talks about changing the language through files, but in the end, only one of the two methods works, and only the subs are made in Russian, and everything else remains in English. Fuck you will understand which of these "experts" is right.
22 Comments
Sort by:
D
DrummerAlex 18.04.22

Alex_Pro
voice acting and will not. only subs

A
Alex_Pro 18.04.22

DrummerAlex
I didn't mean voice acting. In addition to the title, you would read what I wrote below as an explanation.

V
Vzhikus 18.04.22

You open Steam, RMB on the game --- properties --- language ---- you put Russian, there some kilobytes will swing, and happiness should come. Good luck

A
Alex_Pro 18.04.22

Vzhikus
Lol. Do you think I didn't do it? Don't make me laugh. It was probably the first thing I did right away. In any case, now I demolished the game and install it on a new one, it suddenly works out.

V
Vzhikus 18.04.22

No need to aggro)) In any case, good luck))

A
Alex_Pro 18.04.22

Vzhikus
And who is aggroing here, my friend?

A
Alex_Pro 18.04.22

Vzhikus
Not, all the same, there is no Russian language from some kind of horseradish. I'm confused again...

A
Alamut95 18.04.22

Alex_Pro
Try to check the integrity of the cache.

A
Alex_Pro 18.04.22

Alamut_95
I don't think that this will give me anything, because I literally just reinstalled the game.

D
DrummerAlex 18.04.22

in some file you change ENG to RUS. google

A
Alex_Pro 18.04.22

DrummerAlex
I already wrote at the beginning that this does not work.

D
DrummerAlex 18.04.22

Alex_Pro
Well, you are special. Everyone works, you don't. success

A
Alex_Pro 18.04.22

DrummerAlex
Hmm... strange. Usually "special" refers to those for whom something works when others do not. For starters, you should read what I originally wrote under the very title of the topic, before you climb with your advice, you are our smart guy.

-
--Karatel-- 18.04.22

Alex_Pro
here it should help:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=468086177

A
Alex_Pro 18.04.22

--Karatel--
Okay, I'll try now. Thank you in advance.

-
--Karatel-- 18.04.22

Alex_Pro
helped me, I had the same situation as you)

A
Alex_Pro 18.04.22

--Karatel-- Helped
me too. Thanks again)

I
IBM_d3m1urg 18.04.22

There is a Russian language and subs without dancing with tambourines. And the issue was resolved the day after the release of the game. Steam downloaded something to 100kb and the Russian language appeared.

Game purchased on Steam!

A
Alex_Pro 18.04.22

IBM_d3m1urg
Well, maybe my problems were related to the fact that I bought the game from a third-party store, and not from Steam itself. Just how can you resist the gold edition for only 1k rubles.

C
Castiel1991 18.04.22

Alex_Pro
Listen, do updates come, that is, patches, if you buy a key on another site? And then the Russian was not delivered, but what if such garbage will happen with patches?