3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
shadow48 18.04.22 10:55 pm

Boar? (Batman: Arkham Knight)

Crack in the next week is definitely not worth the wait
58 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bogdan Nedev 18.04.22

seffko
will be hacked, you'll see!!!!! how gta v was hacked from Denuvo and Batman

E
Elijah 18.04.22

Optimization is already shit, and if the crack still wakes up -5-10 fps, not everyone has a top pc.

b
blac-rock 18.04.22

gta without denuvo, and betsa and so everyone is back to the store

d
dizzy33 18.04.22

HardLine hasn't been hacked for six months.

B
Bogdan Nedev 18.04.22

dizzy33
because there are stories for only 2 hours because of this!

s
seffko 18.04.22

Bogdan Nedev
walks past me Batman (and all his parts) and I don’t care if they hack or not, I filled the post here and I’m glad.

M
MaxStyle 18.04.22

3DM wrote that they were hacked by 50%, and then they are waiting for a patch and they write that they will hack after the patch in a day.

S
StillAlive163rus 18.04.22

MaxStyle
Is there a link to the info? Just to keep track of how it's progressing.

M
MaxStyle 18.04.22

StillAlive163rus
Why monitor it? As the developers release the patch, so it will
go.

B
Be3yH4eG 18.04.22

I was not going to take this game, but I can’t find 780 rubles ??? .... why did you come to the gaming industry?

K
Kahran Ramsus 18.04.22

MaxStyle
Dzhamal96
Proof or 3.14 Z YES ball.

J
Just Felix 18.04.22

Raw versions with the game weighing 37 GB have already appeared on English-language torrents.

N
Neutrons 18.04.22

Bogdan Nedev
and the lords were hacked huh? no, so either wait for a discount or forget it, there is no bottom in GTA and never was

M
Mr.Nobody.... 18.04.22

Neytrons
You are naive, it will be 100% hacked, Lords as a project cannot be compared with the same Batman or GTA, Hardline was not hacked because it simply does not make sense, to strain for a company for 2 hours, the game is imprisoned for a cartoon. And DA inquisition, gta 5 was hacked and they had Denuvo DRM protection. So Batman will be hacked a matter of time.

L
Lisstoman 18.04.22

Mr.Nobody....
Well, it will be hacked somewhere in a week, but we have to wait for a patch, otherwise drawdowns of 65+ to 35 frames are not encouraging ((

M
Mr.Nobody.... 18.04.22

Lisstoman
Well, Che, the pirates have nothing to lose, but on the contrary, the game will already be patched and more stable. In general, I still haven’t completed The Witcher 3, since the game is still raw, I’m waiting for more patches, although I bought it still far from the release. Yes, in general, given the level of games on release, it is better to play them after a month or even two.

S
SergoDGN 18.04.22

Mr.Nobody....
There is no Denuvo in GTA5...
I don't understand at all, where did you get this information from? In VK, back in 2014, you read that GTA5 will use Denuvo? Even RS itself denied this information.

S
SergoDGN 18.04.22

Mr.Nobody.... The
Witcher 3 is still raw?
lol
He already worked well with the patch of the first day, subsequent patches only improved his work.

N
Neutrons 18.04.22

Mr.Nobody....
it was the pirates who soothed themselves. when the hardline waited and did not wait, the familiar story
was not in gta dunevo, it's so balabol, only aggro will believe it

t
tajboy 18.04.22

Damn, while it is hacked, they will shave me under one and send my boots to stomp))