3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Siggeirr 19.04.22 12:21 am

Is there a cracker? (Batman: Arkham Knight)

I bought it on a gamasaurus and a version without the Russian language
42 Comments
Sort by:
p
press 19.04.22

Siggeirr
if the steam version then change the language in steam!

S
Siggeirr 19.04.22

I
don't have a steam version

i
iMolodec 19.04.22

there are no Russian subs in the game, even in the steam version

M
MaxStyle 19.04.22

iMolodec
Yeah, of course, Russian subtitles are in the game, and this parsley is banned for cheating!

p
press 19.04.22

iMolodec
then why the hell does 1c release it??

p
press 19.04.22

MaxStyle
will check tomorrow))

i
iMolodec 19.04.22

MaxStyle
screen to the studio
at the moment there is NO Russian language, and the protection is Denuvo there, so the pirates pass by, perhaps the Russian will be screwed within a week, or maybe not

I
Ilya Filenkov 19.04.22

Everything is so, the Russian language, at the moment, I have not found in the game, although it is declared

M
MaxStyle 19.04.22

iMolodec
SO! Sorry, kind person, I was wrong, I'm shocked, there really are no Russian subtitles ........ it's just piz ...

I
Ilya Filenkov 19.04.22

For especially non-believers, but as for me, this is a form of consumer fraud

C
Crazik1 19.04.22

It's funny, for the first time I encountered the lack of the Russian language in the game where it is declared))))

I
Ilya Filenkov 19.04.22

Crazik1Everything happens for the first time, now extremely dissatisfied with the pre-order

C
Crazik1 19.04.22

Ilya Filenkov
I completely agree with you, somehow not myself)))) It's called "played ..."))))

K
Kyuubi 19.04.22

We'll just have to wait and hope for his appearance, because he must be.

7e1even 19.04.22

But it turns out funny - we got a region-lock version without a "native" language...

D
Dim4ik126 19.04.22

Yeah . played . how to play without at least subs?

J
Jupiter-42 19.04.22

I agree I bought the game for one and a half pieces and there is no Russian when it was announced I bought it in the incentive and I was broken off with the game although this is not the first time this happened with Sants Ditch 4 and the X rebirth simulator in them localization appeared somewhere in half a year but they were Russified by beech and I see this for the first time from 1s

W
Wolf23666 19.04.22

They promise not much later ...... the question is when)))

I
I am Batman 19.04.22

Wolf23666 In the
evening it should be closer to 21.00 Moscow time.

V
Vovik Belousov 19.04.22

Maybe the British punished Raska like that? After all, yesterday Europe again imposed sanctions, and surely the rocksteady decided to punish them in this way too? It sounds crazy, of course, but I can’t explain such a kick-ass otherwise