3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Harley Davidson 19.04.22 12:21 am

help me decide (Diablo 2)

Hi all!!! I learned about the reset yesterday and immediately into battle! I want to ask - fury dr uber normally drags? Before, I used to always go to uber as a frenzy barb, but now I want to make a druid like that, it seems to be even a little more budgetary?
26 Comments
Sort by:
y
ya_RAQ 19.04.22

on the budget will be a banal smiter. And after it, at least take away a forty download

p
passed 19.04.22

I learned about the reset yesterday and immediately into battle!
In the sense of naked first charm in Uber soaping up? =)

H
Harley Davidson 19.04.22

ya_RAQ
on the budget will be a banal smiter. And after him, at least take a forty download
, yes, this is clear, but smith is imba, but I want to make a druid this season for uber. "More budget" I mean compared to frenzy.
passed
In the sense of the first naked charm in the Uber soaping? =)
last season I was there often, they will take it for their own)

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 19.04.22

there will be problems due to the fact that he attacks many targets, like a zealot

H
Harley Davidson 19.04.22

Does he have a ba or pb neck? like fury doesn't care about attack speed and that's why ba is better? I forgot already.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 19.04.22

death eth decapitator

P
Patza Vats 19.04.22

> budget friendly
>> him a vulture ba or pb

:)

H
Harley Davidson 19.04.22

bd_sm[TDPG]
Thank you!
death eth
decapitator

S
Sanchez Ramirez 19.04.22

There is no ias on death. IAS, CARL! He needs a Ribcracker.

Z
ZakarumFoot 19.04.22

You have arrived where you will be determined, follow
me.

H
Harley Davidson 19.04.22

Sanchez Ramirez
Atsy told me that when using fury, the attack speed of the weapon does not matter. Like, both from pb and from ba (I then ran with a neck) ias will be the same, whether it's nonsense or not, I don't know. I'll take the Ribcraken, but only for the first time, without a block it will be hard on the Uber.

S
Sanchez Ramirez 19.04.22

In fact, for a druid, on the contrary, weapon ias is most important. Ias with non-weapons counts, but only for the time being.

Vertically - ias from weapons, horizontally - from other things.

H
Harley Davidson 19.04.22

Sanchez Ramirez
Thanks for the spreadsheet.
In fact, for a druid, on the contrary, weapon ias is most important. Ias with non-weapons counts, but only for the time being.
then it turns out that for pvm, after all, the pb neck is more suitable for me?

S
Sanchez Ramirez 19.04.22

Well, I generally ran with the tomb river. But I didn’t have it for ut either ... Well, you can try the neck pb + ss. Bronik is duress, perhaps.

R
Rivnyanyn 19.04.22

ZakarumFoot Mushrooms
again??? :DDD
Didn't you write about unrequited love with a classmate?

Z
ZakarumFoot 19.04.22

Rivnyanyn
Yes, I wrote about unrequited love. Not mushrooms, just lack of oxygen.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 19.04.22

the damage from death will be 3 times more than from the neck, respectively, the lich, steel and tap are also more, it will be normal
to live like this to do this,
any charm that is not damge-based is dull, it’s better then to really pump the Smither

p
passed 19.04.22

Lightup. Everything will be fine.

H
Harley Davidson 19.04.22

bd_sm[TDPG] damage
from death will be 3 times more than from the neck, respectively, lich, steal and tap are also more, it will be normal to live like
this to do this maybe I’m asking basic questions, but I’ve been playing d2 since the release date practically (I lost my school then). Season 3 is now on rubatl, so I want something that I haven’t tried yet - fury dru on uber will be an interesting option for me. Yes, I'll try to run with death first, if anything, then sell / exchange in the next few months, I think it will not be a problem. Just tell me the price of a perf bolt for this case: death eth decapitator, I'll save the info right away.

r
rambler2 19.04.22

And was the fresny barb comfortable in uber? what gear was it?